Commanders killing Mobius Commanders in recent CG at Segovan

Talk about community goals and organise co-op play for them.
AndyB
Master
Master
CMDR: Andy Bulman
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Commanders killing Mobius Commanders in recent CG at Segovan

Postby AndyB » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:41 am

elliesims wrote:Yes I just got killed to by a CMDR whose name I have emailed to the Administrators. I joined to get away from this sort of thing - I am struggling to see what difference it makes to be here now - I may as well play in Open? Any reassurance from older hands?

unfortunately there will always be idiots who try this sort of thing and due to the lack of admin tools (or even a basic search function) it takes time to remove them. we do manage to keep most of them out but the odd one will often get through.

when they do they are reported to FD and they do take action when something like this is brought to their attention.
Combat: Elite Trade: Elite Exploration: Elite

Mobius PvE Group Facebook Admin,
Mobius PvE Group Forum Moderator,
Mobius PvE Lead Admin,
Mobius PvE America Lead Admin,
Mobius Factions Assistant Admin,
Mobius PvE Eurasia Assistant Admin,

Golem
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Cmdr GolemXIV
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Golem » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:58 am

elliesims wrote: I joined to get away from this sort of thing - I am struggling to see what difference it makes to be here now - I may as well play in Open? Any reassurance from older hands?

Got killed two times and survived a double interdiction with 11% hull left in 2 years, so there is a difference between open and Mobius and i can clearly say this is the best group ever :)

remowilliams
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: remo_williams

Postby remowilliams » Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:16 am

elliesims wrote:Yes I just got killed to by a CMDR whose name I have emailed to the Administrators. I joined to get away from this sort of thing - I am struggling to see what difference it makes to be here now - I may as well play in Open? Any reassurance from older hands?

Hi Ellie :) Sorry to hear that, if it puts you in a bind financially I and the other 'Baggers will gladly help you out.

As far as Mobius, I play in all modes and yes there is a massive difference in Mobius.

CapitanAceRimmer
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Capitan Ace Rimmer

Postby CapitanAceRimmer » Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:15 am

A few bad apples do get in every now and then but don't let them scare you away. Vast majority of people in Mobius are friendly.

I suspect that Frontier Support would reimburse any lost credits if you explain the circumstances. Think of it from their point of view, it does not cost them anything and it is best to keep the customer happy
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

Find out what is near you:
http://elitedangerous.hozbase.co.uk/ - Pristine metallic rings, special star systems, rare commodity sources, bounty hunting systems, canyon runs, ...

Bumble B
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Bumble B

Postby Bumble B » Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:21 am

It seems that I have been booted out of the mobius fb group because I am member of other groups. Mobuis was one of the first groups I ever flown in when I bought ED:H beta and enjoyed myself alot. Most of my friends list is of people I have flown with and helped out on other CG's in the past in mobius. I'm one of the original "Tea Baggers" as it where.

I have never "spied" on others for others but I joined ALOT of ED fb & other groups/forums to learn all aspects of the game.

I ran the "blockade" in Mobuis group in the latest CG and got my ass blown up which I was totally expecting just due to my experiences & general gut instinct. I'm not "salty" about getting blown up, what I am alittle "salty" about is being kicked out of the Mobuis fb group 2 days before last night due to being "associated" with other fb groups.

Once the current situation with this CG has been resolved I would like to know who I get in contact with to get my ban lifted to the Mobuis fb group even though I have ALWAYS followed the rules when flying in ANY group I have flown in.

CMDR Bumble B
"Bee safe, if not Bee badass!"
"Bee safe if not, bee badass ö7"
- Thrustmaster T-Flight HOTAS X - TrackIR & TrackClip Pro - CorsAir Gaming VOID RGB USB Headset - Voice Attack -

Walter
Master
Master
CMDR: Walter Wall

Postby Walter » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:25 am

A man is known by the company he keeps.

*Al*
Master
Master
CMDR: *Al*

Postby *Al* » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:37 am

VictoriaG wrote:https://www.reddit.com/r/EliteDangerous/comments/4rxevs/13th_legion_strikes_interdimensional/

Some interesting points raised there

*Al*
Master
Master
CMDR: *Al*

Postby *Al* » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:38 am

Walter wrote:A man is known by the company he keeps.

and a potato by it's chips

AndyB
Master
Master
CMDR: Andy Bulman

Postby AndyB » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:05 am

Bumble B wrote:It seems that I have been booted out of the mobius fb group because I am member of other groups. Mobuis was one of the first groups I ever flown in when I bought ED:H beta and enjoyed myself alot. Most of my friends list is of people I have flown with and helped out on other CG's in the past in mobius. I'm one of the original "Tea Baggers" as it where.

I have never "spied" on others for others but I joined ALOT of ED fb & other groups/forums to learn all aspects of the game.

I ran the "blockade" in Mobuis group in the latest CG and got my ass blown up which I was totally expecting just due to my experiences & general gut instinct. I'm not "salty" about getting blown up, what I am alittle "salty" about is being kicked out of the Mobuis fb group 2 days before last night due to being "associated" with other fb groups.

Once the current situation with this CG has been resolved I would like to know who I get in contact with to get my ban lifted to the Mobuis fb group even though I have ALWAYS followed the rules when flying in ANY group I have flown in.

CMDR Bumble B
"Bee safe, if not Bee badass!"

that would be me, i'm sorry if you feel like you've been kicked out in error but if you were removed 2 days ago that would mean you are/were a member of the 30 person facebook group that instigated this weekends invasion, considering the amount of my own posts i've seen copied word for word on reddit i don't think it was an over reaction to start removing people, its not nice to have your own words used to ridicule you.

its also worth noting that after i started removing people who were in that group others from it who were not a member started requesting to join, we had 10 request in one hour, all of them blocked.

that said you have only been removed from the facebook group, you still have access to our forums and have not been removed from the in game group so you can still interact with our members both in and out of game .

once again sorry if you got caught in the crossfire but it couldn't be helped, after all this is over if you would like to return to the group PM me your real name and i will see about removing the block, you may want to leave certain facebook groups before then though as being a member does not reflect well on you.
Combat: Elite Trade: Elite Exploration: Elite

Mobius PvE Group Facebook Admin,
Mobius PvE Group Forum Moderator,
Mobius PvE Lead Admin,
Mobius PvE America Lead Admin,
Mobius Factions Assistant Admin,
Mobius PvE Eurasia Assistant Admin,

Return to “Community Goals”