Commanders killing Mobius Commanders in recent CG at Segovan

Talk about community goals and organise co-op play for them.
Early Bird
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Earl B.
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Commanders killing Mobius Commanders in recent CG at Segovan

Postby Early Bird » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:37 pm

Just a few minutes ago my Python was destroyed in Mobius by a Commander. I had just entered Segovan System for the actual CG. I made a screenshot from the message who destroyed my ship and reported it to Mobius via contact email. Please pay attention because he claimed being from the 13th Legion and they would destroy all ships helping the federation.

Slack Alice
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Slack Alice
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Commanders killing Mobius Commanders in recent CG at Segovan

Postby Slack Alice » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:46 pm

Same here at gametime 20:25. Must be the same wing of three although only one attacked. I have screenshots as well, one of the few times I didn't have Shadowplay on.

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth

Postby Xebeth » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:50 pm

Sorry to hear this guys, Commander Slack Alice (great name by the way) could you also send your screen shot please, you can use the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page.

Rest assured the offending players will be dealt with appropriately.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

thebs
Master
Master
CMDR: thebs

Mobius PvE too?

Postby thebs » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:52 pm

Early Bird wrote:Just a few minutes ago my Python was destroyed in Mobius by a Commander. I had just entered Segovan System for the actual CG. I made a screenshot from the message who destroyed my ship and reported it to Mobius via contact email. Please pay attention because he claimed being from the 13th Legion and they would destroy all ships helping the federation.

I'm fairly certain I had similarly on Mobius PvE around 0400 GMT (midnight US EDT), although I could be off by 1-2 hours.

► Show Spoiler

Slack Alice wrote:Same here at gametime 20:25. Must be the same wing of three although only one attacked. I have screenshots as well, one of the few times I didn't have Shadowplay on.

Yeah, now sounds like there is a group that is having "fun" with this CG.

I assume both you guys are on Mobius. I'm curious if anyone saw similarly on Mobius PvE. Maybe my mind is going, but I swear that was my only contact other than the station ... a CMDR, and I was fired upon from behind, and he turned red. Again, I was honestly so focused on making the station an issue for him, I stupidly didn't target him and get his name. Just more of a "heads up" than anything.

I'm getting on later tonight US EDT, so similar time slot, heading out of Segovan and back several times (again, that was just my initial run there, with the initial batch). I'll have Shadowplay on for certain tonight.
Last edited by thebs on Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CMDR TheBS - Yet Another Middle Aged American (YAMAA) and Extremely Casual Gamer often confused for a Total Noob

Early Bird
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Earl B.

Postby Early Bird » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:02 pm

Since the objective of all these people is to prevent us players to help the federation in the actual CG, I would recommend that for the time being we all who do this CG do it in solo. If we don't participate then the 13th Legion will be successful! We should now achieve success for this CG!

thebs
Master
Master

Postby thebs » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:12 pm

Early Bird wrote:Since the objective of all these people is to prevent us players to help the federation in the actual CG, I would recommend that for the time being we all who do this CG do it in solo. If we don't participate then the 13th Legion will be successful! We should now achieve success for this CG!

I'm now curious to find out who it is/are.

So when I come out of Segovan tonight with an empty hold, I might do it in Mobius PvE just to see if I wasn't mistaken very early this morning. Either that or I'll do a couple of runs in solo, and then switch to Mobius PvE for a few runs around the same time.

I just feel stupid for not taking this seriously. I honestly didn't even think to report it, especially since I didn't even bother to see who the CMDR was.
Last edited by thebs on Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.
CMDR TheBS - Yet Another Middle Aged American (YAMAA) and Extremely Casual Gamer often confused for a Total Noob

Slack Alice
Harmless
Harmless

Postby Slack Alice » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:12 pm

Xebeth wrote:Sorry to hear this guys, Commander Slack Alice (great name by the way) could you also send your screen shot please, you can use the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page.

Cannot do the screenshot at the moment your contact link will not let me :x It's a jpeg, what size should I send?

Slack Alice
Harmless
Harmless

Postby Slack Alice » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:16 pm

Early Bird wrote:Since the objective of all these people is to prevent us players to help the federation in the actual CG, I would recommend that for the time being we all who do this CG do it in solo. If we don't participate then the 13th Legion will be successful! We should now achieve success for this CG!

I quite agree and have already done 2 more solo runs!! I might be old but I can be cantankerous. :evil:

thebs
Master
Master

Postby thebs » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:17 pm

Slack Alice wrote:Cannot do the screenshot at the moment your contact link will not let me :x It's a jpeg, what size should I send?

Are you guys getting hit at the Nav Beacon? Or closer to the station?

To get me at the station, either he mistimed the intercept/tether, or he was already there, near or at the station, when I showed up. If the latter case, then I'm curious if he already tried to get another CMDR on Mobius PvE. Again, I didn't have any other contacts, but that doesn't mean there wasn't another commander already in a station hanger.

I'm almost willing to risk my Python to find out. I'm loaded up on mines and made sure I had a decent shield + 3 shield boosters, running with only 256t cargo as a result (not 272t). I just don't chance things, never have.

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth

Postby Xebeth » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:23 pm

Slack Alice wrote:
Xebeth wrote:Sorry to hear this guys, Commander Slack Alice (great name by the way) could you also send your screen shot please, you can use the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page.

Cannot do the screenshot at the moment your contact link will not let me :x It's a jpeg, what size should I send?

The best thing to do it put it on a pic sharing site and post the link in the contact message or via a PM to the Admin group.

Imgur is free, and you can add images without any need to join or register.

I'm not sure, but the contact us may restrict images to stop it being spammed.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

Return to “Community Goals”