Dangerous Games: Border Coalition's move to derail GalCop

Talk about community goals and organise co-op play for them.
Digga
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Digga
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Dangerous Games: Border Coalition's move to derail GalCop

Postby Digga » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:49 am

Hello Commanders,

In previous posts I have wrote about the Dangerous Games and supporting SEPP to oppose GalCop, due to some of their PvP factions.
For these same reasons players groups Border Coalition and ICU who themselves are in the games, will be supporting SEPP in the remaining dangerous games CG's.

Ask yourself this
Would I be happy in 6 months if the a player group including PvP factions are a major power in ED, influencing how the game progresses in the future?

If the answer is no, you know what to do.

Mobius as a group could be formidable, a call to arms would make a significant difference in the games, today round 2 starts so if you want/can/will forms internal groups then great, if you want to go solo and make your own contribution, also great. If you want to reach out to SEPP for coordination in the bigger picture, I'm sure that can happen.

Now is your time to show how strong the PvE community is, working with the Border Coalition, the Interstellar Communist Union, the Winged Hussars, Adle's Armada, The Church of Space Cat, the Freelancers, the explorer community, SEPP and all their supporters, it might turn out to be very memorable and fun!

A couple of posts on the recent announcement:

Dr. Kaii who was one of the main organisers of the DWE: Unite with Explorers! BC, ICU and supporters ally with SEPP for the Dangerous Games!

Walt Kerman posting for The Border Coalition: Don't want to support EG or Galcop? Want an alternative? The other contestants are throwing support behind SEPP.

Orkekum
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Orkekum

Re: Dangerous Games: Border Coalition's move to derail GalCop

Postby Orkekum » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:34 pm

as far as i know, powerplay characters have nothing to do with how you play the game.

Digga
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Digga

Postby Digga » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:45 pm

Your correct, but there is an expectation that the winning player group could influence future development of the game.

TorTorden
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: TorTorden

Postby TorTorden » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:57 pm

Digga wrote:Your correct, but there is an expectation that the winning player group could influence future development of the game.

That almost made me laugh.
The winning group of this experiment will be nothing less and nothing more than FD's new PR utility and most likely those same will become more distracted by simple power play mechanics and recruitment and thus to busy to contact FD about anything but the weeks latest batch of near game breaking bugs in regards to power play.

In short this is FD's way of waving a shiny stick in front various player groups as a distraction and shouting "jump.. Go fetch!".

Hey I'm Thor -
People call me Bob.

Rule 1: Pillage. Then burn.
Rule 2: No such thing as overkill, as long as there are reloads.

Return to “Community Goals”