BH and Trade CG at Phiagree - Greeboski's.... in our backyard!

Talk about community goals and organise co-op play for them.
Phillipus
Expert
Expert
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: BH and Trade CG at Phiagree - Greeboski's.... in our backyard!

Postby Phillipus » Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:25 pm

Anyone notice the stupid amount of NPC Powerplay interdictions going to and from the RES? Bloody annoying!

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: RE: Re: BH and Trade CG at Phiagree - Greeboski's.... in our backyard!

Postby JohnLuke » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:20 pm

Phillipus wrote:Anyone notice the stupid amount of NPC Powerplay interdictions going to and from the RES? Bloody annoying!

I had 2-3 yesterday flying from the station to the RES on one run, but none so far today.... knock on wood.

I assume that it's worse than usual since I'm in another power's system.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

The-Dead-Meat
Novice
Novice
CMDR: The-Dead-Meat

Postby The-Dead-Meat » Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:31 am

I would suggest that if you want in on this CG or have bounties to hand in do it very soon.
Hammer of Justice.jpg
Hammer of Justice.jpg (163.13 KiB) Viewed 2821 times

Orkekum
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Orkekum

Postby Orkekum » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:14 am

Phillipus wrote:Anyone notice the stupid amount of NPC Powerplay interdictions going to and from the RES? Bloody annoying!

Yup! Twice.
First time in my cobra, was coming from resistance pocket(python, biweave and three large pulses, 1500points easy) and second time in my fdl, easy snack and 100cr bounty

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby JohnLuke » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:06 am

I am VERY surprised at how high the payout is for this CG! :D

A tip for any entry level players..... simply sign up for the CG, kill one pirate in the RES, and when the CG ends you'll be able to collect at least $666,667 credits.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

KLED
Novice
Novice
CMDR: KLED

Postby KLED » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:15 am

I got into the top 30% reward bracket for both of the Phiagre CGs, so as long as I don't get bumped down without enough time to make some more progress that's about 20M credits right there. Considering my assets are just under 45M altogether, that's a hell of a bonus.

The-Dead-Meat
Novice
Novice
CMDR: The-Dead-Meat

Postby The-Dead-Meat » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:35 am

JohnLuke wrote:A tip for any entry level players..... simply sign up for the CG, kill one pirate in the RES, and when the CG ends you'll be able to collect at least $666,667 credits.

Don't forget to hand in the bounty (under Contacts from the station menu) at Greeboski's Outpost before the CG ends in order to be eligible for the rewards.

thebs
Master
Master
CMDR: thebs

Postby thebs » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:48 am

In-system. Trying out a Viper Mk4 for the heck of it. I like it more than the Cobra Mk4. Feel free to wing up, although I'm also doing some Titanium runs to ensure I'm in the top 90%. Yes, a measly 16 cargo for this thing. ;)

EDIT:
Phillipus wrote:Was just in the RES at Phiagre winged with CMDR Orkekum..boy is it busy there with wings of CMDRs all fighting over every sidewinder... ;-)
I avoided Phiagre 4 and headed over to one of the RES in Phiagre 7. Man that was wall-to-wall NPCs, not a CMDR in sight!

I bagged an Imperial Eagle before taking on an ASP Scout. But just as I got him down to 80%, another ASP Scout and a Python jumped me. Had to bug out, he tracked me down again, but avoided him. I'm only in a Viper Mk4 with Class 2 weapons.
CMDR TheBS - Yet Another Middle Aged American (YAMAA) and Extremely Casual Gamer often confused for a Total Noob

KLED
Novice
Novice
CMDR: KLED

Postby KLED » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:25 am

The combat CG ended overnight and I dropped from the B reward bracket to C. 15M credit reward instead of 25M, I'm devastated.

thebs
Master
Master
CMDR: thebs

The D-List

Postby thebs » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:44 am

KLED wrote:The combat CG ended overnight and I dropped from the B reward bracket to C. 15M credit reward instead of 25M, I'm devastated.
Yeah, thanx again for the heads-up.
You know that fat kid on the playground wondering why no one showed up for recess at 7pm?
That's me. ;)

For those not privy to our engaging Titanium runs this Wednesday evening (morning for me), here were the highlights ...

I forgot we needed a large pad for my newfound Aussie Wingman
    I blindingly proceeded to the closest outpost to load up
    Being an American, I selfishly loaded up and delivered any way

Luckily, "In space, no one can See You Stare," as CMDR KLED must have "dumb stared" me
    ... or was that "In space, no one can Hear You Scream?"
    I had no less than five (5) "loops of shame," taking CMDR KLED with me more than once
    Winged up, the ballet of idiot Type-6 with Clipper in tow must have finally given the East German judge his first, justified case of holding up a "0.0"
    After all this, I had my "Mission Accomplished" speech
    This is a required civic, American duty when one, being an American, leads another of a Commonwealth Nation into the abyss
    I further self-distracted myself by pondering about everything I know about Australia
    It was a challenge as the list of items is what I can count on one finger
    I know that Perth is expensive ... as is, or at least was, one our cousin Aussies' other, "national treasures"
    I then distracted CMDR KLED with a trick question on naming the greatest American "equivalent"
    As every American knows ... there is no such title that could ever be bestowed ... about anything American
    Oh yeah, I also managed to leave the source station without Titanium at least once, with an empty hold to match my head
    At this point CMDR KLED, realizing that the measly trade bonus wasn't remotely worth it, he bugged out
    He politely said he had to get dinner or something like that

Before all this ... I thought I might be able to join the A-Team (Asshat Team).
But now I know I am my very own ... D-list (Dumbass List).

"If your IQ is low enough, and you can convince your friends' friends to stupidly follow you, then you might be able to make ...
The Dumbass List
And if not ... there is always the White House."
;)
CMDR TheBS - Yet Another Middle Aged American (YAMAA) and Extremely Casual Gamer often confused for a Total Noob

Return to “Community Goals”