BH and Trade CG at Phiagree - Greeboski's.... in our backyard!

Talk about community goals and organise co-op play for them.
KLED
Novice
Novice
CMDR: KLED
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: BH and Trade CG at Phiagree - Greeboski's.... in our backyard!

Postby KLED » Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:24 am

No joke, within about 20 seconds of you leaving half a dozen enemies spawned including 2 anacondas. I killed a few and headed out, then turned in enough bounties from that one session to get into the top 15% reward bracket (I dropped down a level overnight though).

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby JohnLuke » Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:26 am

I had a few good wings yesterday afternoon and a couple of very strong spawns. Tons of big ships! :D

I'll be headed into the Haz-RES in a few minutes to find commanders to wing with for more killing! :evil:
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

KLED
Novice
Novice
CMDR: KLED

Postby KLED » Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:29 am

Hmm, I've sold my Vulture and bought a couple of other ships. I'll jump on 10 minutes or so and see how my Courier fares, worst case scenario I'll just have go go put the Vulture back together. See you soon probably.

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly

Postby JohnLuke » Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:18 pm

I've been in several productive wings at the CG, but have to say... I am quite disappointed at how many commanders have voice comms disabled. Winging is ***SO**** much more fun and efficient with voice comms, guys! You can discuss strategies for taking down that wing of 5, just shoot the shit, or tell your wingman to stop scratching your paint. ;)

Get a microphone, turn voice comms on (or better yet, get on TeamSpeak) and have more fun! :D
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Orkekum
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Orkekum

Postby Orkekum » Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:29 pm

JohnLuke wrote:I've been in several productive wings at the CG, but have to say... I am quite disappointed at how many commanders have voice comms disabled. Winging is ***SO**** much more fun and efficient with voice comms, guys! You can discuss strategies for taking down that wing of 5, just shoot the shit, or tell your wingman to stop scratching your paint. ;)

Get a microphone, turn voice comms on (or better yet, get on TeamSpeak) and have more fun! :D

i have voice disabled automatically because most peeps i meet are complaining about it being open. but i would love to have talk on, because it sounds so real :D

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly

Postby JohnLuke » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:52 pm

Orkekum wrote:i have voice disabled automatically because most peeps i meet are complaining about it being open. but i would love to have talk on, because it sounds so real :D

I say... leave voice comms on. If they don't like the background sounds, they can mute you. :roll:

BTW, for any guys working the CG's that may be new to wings, here's a quick tip:

It's VERY helpful to be able to quickly select your wingman's target. If you don't have hotkeys setup already, I highly encourage you to do so. It is by far the fastest way to select the ship that your wingman has targeted, so that you are both attacking the same NPC.

I use F1-F3 for "select wingman" and F4 for 'wingman's target'. When winged up, you'll need to hit your hotkey for the wingman first, then your hotkey for his target, even if you only have one wingman. Having this setup in your bindings will make you a more successful wingman. :)

-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Phillipus
Expert
Expert

Postby Phillipus » Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:09 pm

Was just in the RES at Phiagre winged with CMDR Orkekum..boy is it busy there with wings of CMDRs all fighting over every sidewinder... ;-)

Orkekum
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Orkekum

Postby Orkekum » Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:14 pm

Phillipus wrote:Was just in the RES at Phiagre winged with CMDR Orkekum..boy is it busy there with wings of CMDRs all fighting over every sidewinder... ;-)

Phew!
Great combat!
Been playing for six hours straight, hunting dirty pirates, my shoulder needs a break, maybe a walk.
Hmm, having one healing laser that i could keep your shields topped up would be neat

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly

Postby JohnLuke » Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:00 pm

Phillipus wrote:Was just in the RES at Phiagre winged with CMDR Orkekum..boy is it busy there with wings of CMDRs all fighting over every sidewinder... ;-)

Don't forget about the option of having your wingmates join you in your own private group, guys. They are super easy to setup and invite people on your friends list to join.

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6300
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly

Postby JohnLuke » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:26 pm

Had several great wings today in the Haz-RES, and had 3 players join me for a wing in my private group. One plays in Mobius PvE and two in Mobius, so it was an easy decision.

It looks like there are going to be some pretty decent payouts at the end of the CG. I've been hanging in the top 15% most of the weekend, with only around $10mil in bounties so far.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Return to “Community Goals”