Payday, 1 tonne = 2,400,000 Cr.

Talk about community goals and organise co-op play for them.
The-Dead-Meat
Novice
Novice
CMDR: The-Dead-Meat
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Payday, 1 tonne = 2,400,000 Cr.

Postby The-Dead-Meat » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:25 pm

One occupied escape pod delivered for the recent ORULAS RESCUE OPERATION CG in the Nespeleve system.
1tonne-2.4million.jpg
1tonne-2.4million.jpg (202.76 KiB) Viewed 2388 times

Roger Wilco Jr
Master
Master
CMDR: Roger Wilco Jr.

Re: Payday, 1 tonne = 2,400,000 Cr.

Postby Roger Wilco Jr » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:02 pm

I've said it before and I'll say it again - it's way to easy to make money in ED. I'm not complaining though; I guess it makes it just that much easier to sacrifice a billion in credits, perform a clear save, and start again.
It's time to give this another go.

thebs
Master
Master
CMDR: thebs

Postby thebs » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:56 pm

Roger Wilco Jr wrote:I've said it before and I'll say it again - it's way to easy to make money in ED. I'm not complaining though; I guess it makes it just that much easier to sacrifice a billion in credits, perform a clear save, and start again.
It was for me ... until my last 4 attempts to even get my first run in has resulted in death each time. And to the tune of -21M credits. Hence why I stopped playing the game over 3 weeks ago.

I'm eventually going to come back ... in a Vulture. I cannot risk the insurance claim in a higher-end ship. Sure, I now go down from 160-224t in a Python to only 16-32t in a Vulture. But the insurance claim is 1/6th (or lower) and because -- you're right -- most of these things only require a few tons to make a few million.

It's the only way to play for me, at least 2.1+ (and even 2.1.02+).
CMDR TheBS - Yet Another Middle Aged American (YAMAA) and Extremely Casual Gamer often confused for a Total Noob

Roger Wilco Jr
Master
Master
CMDR: Roger Wilco Jr.

Postby Roger Wilco Jr » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:23 pm

It's a lot more dangerous now, but the credits still roll in. If I cleared my save, I'd guess I could be in a Python over the weekend.

When I started (in a Sidey), you could only make a few hundred credits trading, or maybe 1-2 k with a mission. And BH only paid several hundred credits for smaller ships, up to maybe 1800-2400 for an Anaconda. It took a long time to upgrade to a bigger ship and better modules.

Yeah, things have changed quite a bit.

PS. I've been in a Vulture since 2.1 dropped, with no plans to change.
It's time to give this another go.

Return to “Community Goals”