ENDED - Gifts for the Emperor

Talk about community goals and organise co-op play for them.
cmdr_xlerate
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: xlerate
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

ENDED - Gifts for the Emperor

Postby cmdr_xlerate » Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:41 pm

Never have I seen so many Anaconda's and T9's in one place. It was a great view to see all the ships both large and small flying in and out of Dawes Hub in Achenar completing the community goal. The comradery and cooperation as ships flew in and out of the station entrance was excellent. There were a few bumps and scrapes, but nothing serious :)

In my opinion this has been one of the better community goals and was worth the effort. The rewards were great and the goal was completed way ahead of schedule. The T9's and Anaconda's were shifting cargo at an incredible rate. I am looking forward to the next trading community goal, we need more of them.
A Shepherd of Commerce - Let the credits flow with trading

Julissa Silver
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Julissa Silver

Re: ENDED - Gifts for the Emperor

Postby Julissa Silver » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:28 pm

Tis a bit of a pity that the community submitted ones are so utterly shafted by ED's policy of low rewards, else we'd always have something to do.
Vice-Deputy Sub-Assistant and Honourary Cider Drinker of The Drunks of Sol (Empire Chapter).

clivewil
Master
Master
CMDR: clivewil + clivus

Postby clivewil » Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:42 am

Julissa Silver wrote:the community submitted ones are so utterly shafted by ED's policy of low rewards

you're not wrong there. at Bacon City - 750k for the party and 10 mil for the cleanup afterwards. disproportionate much?
-- Fly safely, shoot straight, kill quickly, land softly --

Mouse
Master
Master
CMDR: Baigs

Postby Mouse » Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:42 am

clivewil wrote:
Julissa Silver wrote:the community submitted ones are so utterly shafted by ED's policy of low rewards

you're not wrong there. at Bacon City - 750k for the party and 10 mil for the cleanup afterwards. disproportionate much?

Very much
In the beginning the Universe was created. This had made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - HHGTTGImageImage

Return to “Community Goals”