ONGOING - The War Against Emperor's Dawn (Dakshmandi - Hevelius Enterprise)

Talk about community goals and organise co-op play for them.
Zadkiel
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Gameson
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: ONGOING - The War Against Emperor's Dawn (Dakshmandi - Hevelius Enterprise)

Postby Zadkiel » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:02 am

Grifs wrote:
.SaInT. wrote:is it just me or does it look like we might only must make tier 1 by the end date?

Yeah, progress is even slower than Maausk. You might be better off participating there instead. At least they'll be able to reach the first tier pretty soon.

No idea if they did it on both, but they moved the Maausk goalposts. Based on the first 3 days we were on target to hopefully hit tier 3 (total required was 20 billion, and if you extrapolated the first 3 days to 14, it came out at 21b) but then suddenly on monday they doubled everything, at 4.5b we were .5b short of hitting T1, then suddenly T1 was 10b and we weren't even half way, and the T3 requirement became 40b instead of 20.

That kinda pissed me off.

.SaInT.
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: .SaInT.
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby .SaInT. » Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:14 pm

i don't think its ever moved. its probably been what they want it to be and maausk got moved to be in line with that... however.. those goals are just stupidly unobtainable. What do they think they have a WoW sized player base? I don't even think that many could reach the t3

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby JohnLuke » Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:33 pm

Don't forget to check the BB for missions before heading into the CZ. I bounced from Mobius group to solo a bit to get these three to populate. :)

Not a huge payout on the missions, but an extra $150-170k doesn't hurt.

I also fulfilled a nice stack-able set of 3 'kill the trader' type missions on the Hevelius BB for a neighboring system. Together they paid $839,500 credits for about 40 minutes of interdictions. :)

-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Return to “Community Goals”