ENDED - SUPPLYING THE MATERIALS OF CREATION

Talk about community goals and organise co-op play for them.
Saberius
Admin
Admin
CMDR: SABERIUS
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

ENDED - SUPPLYING THE MATERIALS OF CREATION

Postby Saberius » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:49 am

SUPPLYING THE MATERIALS OF CREATION

Description:
His exalted visionary, Simguru Pranav Antal, has declared that for Utopia to ascend to true greatness, we must first descend to the lower worlds so that we may grant the gift of insight to our unenlightened selves.

Even now, half a million members of the Utopian Project are tolling away at the Singuru's grand design, striving to make manifest the perfect future for all of mankind.

You may ask yourself, what can I, unenlightened though I am, do to help make the perfect future manifest? The Simguru's answer is simple. Help supply the Utopian Project with the raw materials of creation, and in return, you will most certainly share in the abundance that is made manifest through the Simguru's exalted will.

System: Antal
Station: Lobachevsky Station
Objective: Sell Metals to Lobachevsky Station
How: Buy from Refinery stations
Ends: 5 July 3301 17:00
Last edited by Saberius on Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arda
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Seantier
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: SUPPLYING THE MATERIALS OF CREATION

Postby Arda » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:32 pm

4 week metal "grind" and there are hardly any metal around the delivery system. Hope the rewards are great. Took my self to top 15 though last night :)

Ghaleon
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Ghaleon

Postby Ghaleon » Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:06 am

According to Inara, the station has some of the best metal prices around, so its trade profits should be pretty worth the slightly extended trip.

Arda
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Seantier

Postby Arda » Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:45 am

Yeah, prices are great- one way, but supply for top trading metals is not that great in the systems around the delivery station. It is not a T9 play ground for sure. I did it so far in a 16.5ly trade python - it works, but its not great.
Considering its a 3-4 week metal grind - you could make a lot more on your regular trading grounds.
On the other hand- CG's, for me, is kind of fun- but even I won't do a 3 week grind in a "semi-starved" system like that.

ThomasSoerensen
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Thomas Soerensen

Postby ThomasSoerensen » Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:47 am

I will consider joining as soon as I have increased my jump range. I like the bonus payouts :-)

Ghaleon
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Postby Ghaleon » Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:06 am

Progress update? Took too many days working to get up one rank with the Empire. Now that I finally have a damn Clipper, I'd like to start heading over, if it's not too late...?

Ghaleon
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Postby Ghaleon » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:54 am

Just arrived. 981 Contributors have brought in 1,223,967 Tonnes just passed Tier 1 probably around 1 million. It goes up to Tier 10. Top 5% get 2 million credits at present. At Tier 10, that should double enough times to become... Wait a second. Hell. Did I do my math right? Just over a BILLION CREDITS?! WHY AREN'T MORE PEOPLE SUPPLYING THIS NUTCASE?! The last trade CG ended in the first day! I guess this one is more out of the way, and I've got no idea where a good place to get metals from, yet, but still. WHOA. That's a big payout.

Unfortunately, not just any metal will do. It's only those that are in Demand, of course, which are needed. One cannot rack up points by buying and selling what is already sold there.

There also is the problem that most nearby stations don't have large platforms, so a Type-9 or my Imperial Clipper that I just worked so hard to get is virtually useless. Hooray!

ThomasSoerensen
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Thomas Soerensen

Postby ThomasSoerensen » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:07 pm

I am here now. 71LY back and forth. o7

Return to “Community Goals”