ENDED - Waging War

Talk about community goals and organise co-op play for them.
Nanosmo
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Nanosmo
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

ENDED - Waging War

Postby Nanosmo » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:27 am

Description:
Acting under orders of Senator Denton Patreus, in association with Silver Natural PLC, the Conservatives of BV Phoenicis are in the process of launcinh an assoult on Saavedra Dock in order to reclaim assets currently illegally held by residents of Kui Hsien.

As Senator Patreus has authorised the use of full military force to recoup losses incurred on debts owed to the Senator by the Friends of Kui Hsien, the Conservatives of BV Phoenicis are offering a range of generous payments to all mercenaries willing to fight for his cause. This includes the opportunity for pilots to earn a significant set of bonuses for hitting their targets.

System: BV Phoenicis
Station: Aoki Dock
Objective: Submit combat bonds to the Conservatives of BV Phoenicis at Aoki Dock
How: Kill Friends of Kui Hsien in conflict zones in BV Phoenicis and Kui Hsien
Ends: 27 Apr 3301 19:00

Current Contributors: 3901
Current Global Progress: 4,615,000,000 Credits Earned
Current Reward Tier: Tier 1
Current Global Reward: None

Current Participation Rewards:
Single Top Commander: 10,000,000
Top 5%: 6,000,000
Top 15%: 4,000,000
Top 40%: 2,000,000
Top 70%: 1,000,000
Top 100%: 60,000

clivewil
Master
Master
CMDR: clivewil + clivus

Re: ACTIVE - Waging War

Postby clivewil » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:20 am

hmm i just started this one, but there was a few other CMDRs in the zone which might have been the cause of some weird stuff happening due to increased network traffic - my target suddenly got all its hull and shield back and went invincible, and was jumping around all over the place instantly moving a couple of kilometres at a time

i might have to do this one in Solo, methinks - or get the Anaconda and take advantage of the Seeking Weapons traders there instead

---> Solo, much better.
---> don't bother with the Seeking Weapons guys, they don't pay enough to warrant the effort
-- Fly safely, shoot straight, kill quickly, land softly --

Tranq
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Tranq

Postby Tranq » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:53 am

Not sure if this is relevant but, I was in the low intensity conflict zone, soloing an elite anaconda and CMDR [redacted] decided to gank me while I was engaged with the ship. I had seen him before as green, so I am certain he attacked me directly.

I'm not sure what the policy in the Mobius private group is regarding this, but I thought this type of PVP was prohibited.

de Carabas
Master
Master
CMDR: de Carabas
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby de Carabas » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:54 am

I decided to get some combat bonds before the CG opened last night and I have them to cash in later today. It will be interesting to see if they still count. Anything more on the rewards?
Rename your screen shots automatically! - Screen Shot Changer Visit MartianFire for more info.

de Carabas
Master
Master

Postby de Carabas » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:06 am

Tranq wrote:Not sure if this is relevant but, I was in the low intensity conflict zone, soloing an elite anaconda and CMDR [redacted] decided to gank me while I was engaged with the ship. I had seen him before as green, so I am certain he attacked me directly.

I'm not sure what the policy in the Mobius private group is regarding this, but I thought this type of PVP was prohibited.

The policy is pretty clear. In a Conflict Zone PvP is allowed in Mobius IF the pilots are on opposite sides. What you describe is against the rules and the pilot should get a message as a reminder or if he continues then he should be reported to the admins.

http://elitepve.com/page/policy

Relevant section
► Show Spoiler
Rename your screen shots automatically! - Screen Shot Changer Visit MartianFire for more info.

Flip
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Flip Martin

Postby Flip » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:09 am

Tranq wrote:Not sure if this is relevant but, I was in the low intensity conflict zone, soloing an elite anaconda and CMDR [redacted] decided to gank me while I was engaged with the ship. I had seen him before as green, so I am certain he attacked me directly.

You can find all about the policy on the Policy page. In short, conflict zones are the only places where PvP is allowed. It's considered good manners to ask your potential opponents if they're willing to do PvP or not before attacking them, but it's not a requirement. However, it's strictly against the rules to attack commanders on your side.

Read the policy, and if you feel the rules have been broken, please PM an admin or a mod with details, and if possible a screenshot or a vid.

Also, please don't name and shame on the forum. I redacted your post.
We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty! ―Douglas Adams

de Carabas
Master
Master

Postby de Carabas » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:12 am

Flip wrote: Also, please don't name and shame on the forum. I redacted your post.

Woops, missed that in my quote. Thanks for fixing it (and the link to the policy).

Flip
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Flip Martin

Postby Flip » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:28 am

No probs, mate!
We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty! ―Douglas Adams

Tranq
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Tranq

Postby Tranq » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:08 pm

Thanks for the info. If I see CMDR [Redacted coward] around the conflict zone, I will be sure to let him know that he's fair game.

Daniel Dakota
Expert
Expert
CMDR: DanDak

Postby Daniel Dakota » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:02 am

The CG at Aoki Dock has just passed Tier 1 :)

Return to “Community Goals”