Mobius Group influence community goals

Talk about community goals and organise co-op play for them.
al'Thor
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: AL'THOR
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Mobius Group influence community goals

Postby al'Thor » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:30 pm

So here's my idea...

Similar to how the Crimson State Group worked to influence a system government/faction takeover I'm hatching an evil plan :evil: ...

Vesper-M4 is the home system of CMDR Angel Rose (Kate Russell author of Mostly Harmless) who played host to the sidewinder demolition derby. I got to thinking that it might be fun to try and pick a "fight" with someone that has ties to Frontier and has a large youtube/twitch following through way of pve influence. Currently Vesper-M4's major faction is the Jet Corporation. I wanted to try and influence a Pirate faction to try and take the system over but the closest Anarchy system with a pirate base is appx 22ly away. Vesper-M4 does have a "gang" but when I docked at Slough orbital there were no missions offered for said gang (can't remember the name). The fun part (I feel) comes in because of CMDR Rose's ties to Frontier (the possibility of it making Gal-net) as well as the possibility of it providing her with plot lines for another book. If this sounds like fun to anyone else feel free to post here and add me as an in game friend.

Fly Safe!

CMDR al'Thor

Raze
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Rhaze
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Mobius Group influence community goals

Postby Raze » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:17 pm

That would be awesome, although I think the amount of members that utilize the Forums/FB Group are pretty small compared to our overall membership. Even talking/listening to some of the players that participate in the TS server, there seems to be quite a large disconnect in the community lol

But yes, your suggestion would be cool to do :) I for one would be in.
Flying with: Thrustmaster HOTAS X
Using: ASTRA and D.A.R.K from Elite Dangerous Voicepack for total immersion.