ENDED - Preparing For Repairs - Work Dammit

Talk about community goals and organise co-op play for them.
Nanosmo
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Nanosmo
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

ENDED - Preparing For Repairs - Work Dammit

Postby Nanosmo » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:47 pm

Description:
Core Dynamics has been put in the deeply embarrassing position of having to further postpone the maiden voyage of the FNS Nevermore. Representatives of Core Dynamics have confirmed that this most recent delay is due to faulty sensor and turret targeting arrays.

The faults first came to light when engineers began running the FNS Nevermore through its standard weapon diagnostic checks late last week. According to Core Dynamics, the FNS Nevermore’s weapon systems gave engineers the all clear, but upon attempting to fire on the target drone ship, the FNS Nevermore instead released a massive volley into Hudson Dock. The dock’s defence systems then returned fire, causing the Nevermore’s automated battle systems to kick in, resulting in an all-out fight between the two stellar titans.

It took engineers three hours to regain control of the ship. During this time dozens of people were killed, and hundreds of millions of credits in damages were done to both structures.

Core Dynamics is now looking for traders to help bring a variety of Metals to Hudson Dock to assist in the repair efforts.

System: BD+03 2338
Station: Hudson Dock
Objective: Sell Metals to Hudson Dock
How: Buy from Extraction and Refinery stations or mine from metallic asteroids
Ends: 26 Mar 3301 16:00

Current Contributors: 421
Current Global Progress: 512,284 Tonnes Collected
Current Reward Tier: Tier 3
Current Global Reward: Frameshift drive discount (5%) (5 days)

Current Participation Rewards:
Single Top Commander: 500,000 Cr + global awards
Top 5%: 80,000 Cr + global awards
Top 15%: 50,000 Cr + global awards
Top 40%: 15,000 Cr + global awards
Top 70%: 7,500 Cr + global awards
Top 100%: 2,000 Cr + global awards

----
If you have any updates for this Community Goal please PM me and I will update the post. Thanks.

Return to “Community Goals”