simbad regime capmaign -trade

Talk about community goals and organise co-op play for them.
fus10n75
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

simbad regime capmaign -trade

Postby fus10n75 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:19 pm

Anyone willing to shed some light on how many tonnes it would take to get into the top 10 commanders?

Deal
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Deal

Re: simbad regime capmaign -trade

Postby Deal » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:47 am

https://inara.cz/galaxy-communitygoals/

Currently stands at "Top 10% ~ 6,920 to 28,858"

Not quite sure if that's tonnes or profits. (or sales, or wind-up monkeys or whatever)

Edit: if it's tonnes, that's 9 trips in a cargo cutter.

If you are in a small ship, that's "you need to go home and rethink your life".

Deal
Novice
Novice

Postby Deal » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:39 am

fus10n75 wrote:Anyone willing to shed some light on how many tonnes it would take to get into the top 10 commanders?

Also, what are you doing this for?

If you are new and just enjoying the game then carry on. If you just want to make money ASAP and you have enough money to buy a cobra MkIII and some passenger cabins, then grab one, throw out the shield and head to Kamuy. Buy E rated cabins for every slot except for one to hold cargo and board flip at ockels station for passenger economy missions only to Medb. Once you have as many as you can, deliver them to Medb (40 minute flight time).

You should make enough in one trip to buy a type 6. Do the same as above.
With the profits from that run, a type-7.
Then a Beluga liner.
Then in one or two runs using the Beluga, you can buy an anaconda (preferably from a Li Yong Rui system).

I started a new account, did the above and am just on my way to buy a conda with 270M in the bank.

The hardest part was getting bootstrapped into a cobra for me. The starting systems seem to offer terribad rewards for res bounty hunting and I couldn't afford a decent ship/FSD to get out of the local area since my jump range was too small.

I ended up doing some delivery missions and a planetside salvage mission, then bought and upgraded (D rated everything apart from the FSD which I B rated) a hauler, did some res bounty hunting with a kill warrant scanner for half an hour or so then cashed those in and set a course for Kamuy.

fus10n75
Harmless
Harmless

Postby fus10n75 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:09 pm

Deal wrote:
Also, what are you doing this for?

I

I'm trying to do it as i've never been in the top 10 commanders. Currently in the top10%. Currently able to haul 608 tonnes a time.

I mostly play on the xbox account but, I thank you for your expansive info and I will be happy to use it on my PC account which I have just started.

fus10n75
Harmless
Harmless

Postby fus10n75 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:58 pm

Even at 608 tonnes a time think i'd have to not have any kinda job/life to get 50,384 to 62,304......

to quote deal: "I need to go home and rethink MY life". lol

Deal
Novice
Novice

Postby Deal » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:27 am

fus10n75 wrote:I mostly play on the xbox account but, I thank you for your expansive info and I will be happy to use it on my PC account which I have just started.

Ah sadly, it's just been smacked with the nerf bat:
https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthrea ... ost6326366

Deal
Novice
Novice

Postby Deal » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:46 am

fus10n75 wrote:I'm trying to do it as i've never been in the top 10 commanders. Currently in the top10%. Currently able to haul 608 tonnes a time.

Clearly I can't read. I hope you didn't have your inara sig up initially too, that's double /shame. (Triple Elite and all..)

:oops:

fus10n75
Harmless
Harmless

Postby fus10n75 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:59 pm

Deal wrote:Clearly I can't read. I hope you didn't have your inara sig up initially too, that's double /shame. (Triple Elite and all..)

:oops:

I added it afterwards as I saw yours and seen it was possible. So don't worry about it :-) If it makes you feel anyway better, I'm a noob on the PC version of the game :-)

Return to “Community Goals”