Ad-hoc wings...

Looking for other players in game? Want to tell us where you are in game? Meet here! Ad-hoc wings.
gordonthree
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: GORDONTHREE
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Ad-hoc wings...

Postby gordonthree » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:43 pm

Hi all,

Location: Empire space in the bubble? My home is HIP 20277 but I'll roam as needed.
Role: Combat, combat mini-games?
Time: Eastern time zone USA, most days 8 to 10am and 8 to 10pm, later on the weekends.

I'm looking for some ad-hoc wing action. Veteran with the PvE side of the game and have been on Elite for a long time, but not crazy huge hours yet. Just sort of bouncing around different roles while advancing my collection of interesting modules. Waiting for my 4th week with Aisling to come up so I can buy my fleet Prismatics, then I need to pick someone else and earn their fancy reward.

If you need a combat partner for wing assassination missions or someone to watch your back with healie beams in a CZ / Hazres I'm game for some action. Maybe you don't have a combat ship yet but want a taste, I'm happy to offer a crew position too, fly around in a fighter and earn some coin and combat xp.

Speaking of mini-games, I was at the Palace Plaza a few days ago and a robbery broke out. That was a lot of fun until I got a little over-zealous with the trigger finger and melted a hole in a policeman's hull, they didn't take too kindly to that.

True2Drew
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Ka0sMaSt3r
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Ad-hoc wings...

Postby True2Drew » Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:11 pm

Im looking for wing near sol, shoot me a message!!

Return to “Meeting Point”