Exploration Of The Pleiades (PS4)

Looking for other players in game? Want to tell us where you are in game? Meet here! Ad-hoc wings.
damon8r351
Novice
Novice
CMDR: damon8r351
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Exploration Of The Pleiades (PS4)

Postby damon8r351 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:27 am

Looking for any exploration-minded PS4 commanders interested in tagging along with an expedition I'm taking to the Pleiades to survey the Seven Sisters and to go looking for Meta-Alloys and Thargoid sites. I plan on setting out from LHS 3447 tomorrow (08AUG) in a Cobra with a cargo hold full of Galactic Travel Guides, taking economical routes for the scan data. Message my PSN (same as my screenname here), we can set up a rendezvous somewhere along my travel route or at the Pleiades themselves. Bring a fuel scoop and an SRV.

angelobruno30
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: angelobruno30

Re: Exploration Of The Pleiades (PS4)

Postby angelobruno30 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:27 am

I would like to go along. I've a Cobra as well. Will add you in a bit, but at what time will you play? What is your timezone? I am in Portugal and will play near 9pm.

damon8r351
Novice
Novice
CMDR: damon8r351

Re: Exploration Of The Pleiades (PS4)

Postby damon8r351 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:35 pm

angelobruno30 wrote:I would like to go along. I've a Cobra as well. Will add you in a bit, but at what time will you play? What is your timezone? I am in Portugal and will play near 9pm.

I'm west coast US and tend to play from 6pm to 9pm, so I don't think our play times are going to very compatible. Oh well.

Return to “Meeting Point”