Anyone near Wolf 406 Hamilton Gateway

Looking for other players in game? Want to tell us where you are in game? Meet here! Ad-hoc wings.
Cajunwulffe
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Cajunwulffe
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Anyone near Wolf 406 Hamilton Gateway

Postby Cajunwulffe » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:48 pm

If anyone would like to wing up or add me to friends in Mobius PvE, holler at me. :) I'm in Houston, TX on Central Standard Time. Be well and fly safe!

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Anyone near Wolf 406 Hamilton Gateway

Postby JohnLuke » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:45 pm

You're quite a ways from my home (about 172 ly), but I'm usually willing to travel a bit for a good wingman. ;) I'll send you an in-game friend request next time I log in.

BTW, I'm in Phoenix, AZ. Not too terribly far from Houston. My brother-in-law lives in Rosenburg.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Cajunwulffe
Harmless
Harmless

Postby Cajunwulffe » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:23 pm

JohnLuke wrote:You're quite a ways from my home (about 172 ly), but I'm usually willing to travel a bit for a good wingman. ;) I'll send you an in-game friend request next time I log in.

BTW, I'm in Phoenix, AZ. Not too terribly far from Houston. My brother-in-law lives in Rosenburg.

Thank you JohnLuke. :) Now, about being a good Wingman, we'll have to see, lol. I'm not experienced at hanging out with other PC's. Been a lone Wulffe for so long. I just thought I'd reach out and leave my comfort zone. I could probably learn alot. I have been trying to collect materials to finally try out Engineering. I finally got my Python A Rated, now would like to improve her Jump Range and Shield strength a wee bit. :) Thank you for the holler back Sir. :) Have a good 'un friend and Fly Safe! Godspeed.

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby JohnLuke » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:36 pm

Cajunwulffe wrote:Thank you JohnLuke. :) Now, about being a good Wingman, we'll have to see, lol. I'm not experienced at hanging out with other PC's. Been a lone Wulffe for so long. I just thought I'd reach out and leave my comfort zone. I could probably learn alot. I have been trying to collect materials to finally try out Engineering. I finally got my Python A Rated, now would like to improve her Jump Range and Shield strength a wee bit. :) Thank you for the holler back Sir. :) Have a good 'un friend and Fly Safe! Godspeed.

Showing a wings newbie the ropes is fun for me, so bring on the questions and screw ups! 8-) :P

You are flying one of my absolute favorite ships in the game. The Python is AWESOME! I still love mine.

Do you have a mic? Are you familiar with using voice comms? It makes winging sooooooo much more fun. :)
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Cajunwulffe
Harmless
Harmless

Postby Cajunwulffe » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:08 pm

JohnLuke wrote:
Cajunwulffe wrote:Thank you JohnLuke. :) Now, about being a good Wingman, we'll have to see, lol. I'm not experienced at hanging out with other PC's. Been a lone Wulffe for so long. I just thought I'd reach out and leave my comfort zone. I could probably learn alot. I have been trying to collect materials to finally try out Engineering. I finally got my Python A Rated, now would like to improve her Jump Range and Shield strength a wee bit. :) Thank you for the holler back Sir. :) Have a good 'un friend and Fly Safe! Godspeed.

Showing a wings newbie the ropes is fun for me, so bring on the questions and screw ups! 8-) :P

You are flying one of my absolute favorite ships in the game. The Python is AWESOME! I still love mine.

Do you have a mic? Are you familiar with using voice comms? It makes winging sooooooo much more fun. :)

I do have a Headset/Mic that I use to boss around Astra/Obelisk on Voice Attack. Have never used it to speak with a Commander yet, but will certainly try. It appears that we are already friends in game as well. :)

Delvin Kaar
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Delvin Kaar

Re: RE: Anyone near Wolf 406 Hamilton Gateway

Postby Delvin Kaar » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:29 pm

Cajunwulffe wrote:If anyone would like to wing up or add me to friends in Mobius PvE, holler at me. :) I'm in Houston, TX on Central Standard Time. Be well and fly safe!

Johnny seems to have you in good hands, Cajun, but feel free to add me as well. I'm on CST as well in Saint Louis. I'm usually at work between 2Pm and midnight, but Friday and Saturdays are my days off, and I'll very likely be around most of the weekend.
And I don't sweat the new folks. We're all them at one point or another

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Cajunwulffe
Harmless
Harmless

Re: RE: Anyone near Wolf 406 Hamilton Gateway

Postby Cajunwulffe » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:07 am

Delvin Kaar wrote:
Cajunwulffe wrote:If anyone would like to wing up or add me to friends in Mobius PvE, holler at me. :) I'm in Houston, TX on Central Standard Time. Be well and fly safe!

Johnny seems to have you in good hands, Cajun, but feel free to add me as well. I'm on CST as well in Saint Louis. I'm usually at work between 2Pm and midnight, but Friday and Saturdays are my days off, and I'll very likely be around most of the weekend.

Thank you CMDR Delvin Kaar. :) I will certainly add you. I'm not exactly new. Joined Mobius in September of 2014. :) Just have not been social, never have winged up and the like. Just decided to leave my comfort zone and give sharing space with like minded folk a chance. Be well and fly safe Sir. Godspeed.

Sevin Church
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Sevin Church

Postby Sevin Church » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:13 am

I play in the European Mobius group but I live in NY. Always happy to wing up and we can use my PG or yours, feel free to send me a friend invite.

Delvin Kaar
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Delvin Kaar

Re: RE: Re: RE: Anyone near Wolf 406 Hamilton Gateway

Postby Delvin Kaar » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:18 am

Cajunwulffe wrote:
Delvin Kaar wrote:

Thank you CMDR Delvin Kaar. :) I will certainly add you. I'm not exactly new. Joined Mobius in September of 2014. :) Just have not been social, never have winged up and the like. Just decided to leave my comfort zone and give sharing space with like minded folk a chance. Be well and fly safe Sir. Godspeed.

All good. Been with Mobius since March of 15 and only just started playing with other members until recently. My work schedule being the primary cause.

Cajunwulffe
Harmless
Harmless

Re: RE: Re: RE: Anyone near Wolf 406 Hamilton Gateway

Postby Cajunwulffe » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:08 am

Delvin Kaar wrote:
Cajunwulffe wrote:
Delvin Kaar wrote:Johnny seems to have you in good hands, Cajun, but feel free to add me as well. I'm on CST as well in Saint Louis. I'm usually at work between 2Pm and midnight, but Friday and Saturdays are my days off, and I'll very likely be around most of the weekend.

All good. Been with Mobius since March of 15 and only just started playing with other members until recently. My work schedule being the primary cause.

I saw that you accepted my friend invite. Thank you. :) Also, thanks for the holler back in game this evening/morning. Be well and fly safe Sir. Godspeed. Let me know when you have time to Wing up and do some RES Ratting.

Return to “Meeting Point”