Anyone near Wolf 406 Hamilton Gateway

Looking for other players in game? Want to tell us where you are in game? Meet here! Ad-hoc wings.
Cajunwulffe
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Cajunwulffe
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Anyone near Wolf 406 Hamilton Gateway

Postby Cajunwulffe » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:11 am

Sevin Church wrote:I play in the European Mobius group but I live in NY. Always happy to wing up and we can use my PG or yours, feel free to send me a friend invite.

Sounds like a plan to me CMDR Church! :) Will add you and give you a holler. Be well and fly safe Sir. Godspeed.

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby JohnLuke » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:57 am

Cajunwulffe wrote:I do have a Headset/Mic that I use to boss around Astra/Obelisk on Voice Attack. Have never used it to speak with a Commander yet, but will certainly try. It appears that we are already friends in game as well. :)

Good stuff. :)

If you haven't already, I recommend setting up one or the other (or both) of our voice comms apps. We have a TeamSpeak server and Discord (voice and text chat) server as well. The quality of voice comms through either of those is light years better than the in-game comms.

My game time during the week is pretty limited, but I'm typically around on weekend afternoons for a few hours.

It was good chatting with you yesterday. :)
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Sevin Church
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Sevin Church

Postby Sevin Church » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:10 pm

I keep forgetting about the discord channel lol. Just joined it this morning.

Delvin Kaar
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Delvin Kaar

Re: RE: Re: Anyone near Wolf 406 Hamilton Gateway

Postby Delvin Kaar » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:04 pm

Sevin Church wrote:I keep forgetting about the discord channel lol. Just joined it this morning.

Me and a friend were using the Discord server last night for the first time. I was rather impressed with the voice quality.

Cajunwulffe
Harmless
Harmless

Postby Cajunwulffe » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:24 pm

JohnLuke wrote:
Cajunwulffe wrote:I do have a Headset/Mic that I use to boss around Astra/Obelisk on Voice Attack. Have never used it to speak with a Commander yet, but will certainly try. It appears that we are already friends in game as well. :)

Good stuff. :)

If you haven't already, I recommend setting up one or the other (or both) of our voice comms apps. We have a TeamSpeak server and Discord (voice and text chat) server as well. The quality of voice comms through either of those is light years better than the in-game comms.

My game time during the week is pretty limited, but I'm typically around on weekend afternoons for a few hours.

It was good chatting with you yesterday. :)

Awesome. I will check the Discord one out. It was a good day yesterday. I, quite by accident, ran into a fellow Commander whilst returning from a mission. I was getting ready to dock at my home station Wolf 406 Hamilton Gateway. He was flying a Cobra MK III. CMDR Ricolho. He was fixing to look for Sulfur on a nearby planet in that system. We decided to Wing up and I wound up setting my FDL up with a Hanger Bay for a few SRV's. I had not been in an SRV in well over a year. He helped me relearn a few things I'd forgotten about, lol. Was a lot of fun. He was from South America, his English was so good I thought he was an American, if he hadn't told me different. Got some really great screenshots planet side. He later brought in his own FDL, I switched to my Python and we went RES Ratting for a short time. This was a real change for me and was great fun. I hope this new trend continues. Be well and fly safe. Godspeed. :)

Cajunwulffe
Harmless
Harmless

Postby Cajunwulffe » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:26 pm

Sevin Church wrote:I keep forgetting about the discord channel lol. Just joined it this morning.

Thank you kindly Commander. I will be checking Discord out for sure. Be well and fly safe. Godspeed. :)

Cajunwulffe
Harmless
Harmless

Postby Cajunwulffe » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:58 pm

I downloaded the Discord app for Windows. Can't say I know how to use all of the features as yet, but will give it a go. My nickname is CMDR Cajunwulffe#5759 Cheers! Be well and fly safe. Godspeed. :)

Sevin Church
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Sevin Church

Re: RE: Re: Anyone near Wolf 406 Hamilton Gateway

Postby Sevin Church » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:20 pm

Delvin Kaar wrote:

Me and a friend were using the Discord server last night for the first time. I was rather impressed with the voice quality.

Yeah, great program. My friends and I use it every day, way better than ventrillo or teamspeak.

Return to “Meeting Point”