Looking for bounty hunters near Eravate & Sol

Looking for other players in game? Want to tell us where you are in game? Meet here! Ad-hoc wings.
DoctorHashdown
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Toran Veers
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Looking for bounty hunters near Eravate & Sol

Postby DoctorHashdown » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:26 pm

Looking for players to wing up with, as the title suggests. I operate between Eravate and Barnard's Star, doing most of my hunting in or around these two systems, using them as a staging point. Most often I am in Kremainn or near Sol, in the Barnard's Star system. I mostly bounty hunt but I'll be into other activities after 2.3 comes out, but until them I am almost exclusively interested in RES/CZ, so, if you're reading this and you're in these areas, send me a friend request ingame!

-CMDR Toran Veers, at your service.

Relix Typhon
Master
Master
CMDR: Relix Typhon

Re: Looking for bounty hunters near Eravate & Sol

Postby Relix Typhon » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:37 pm

There is no obligation but if you love CZ's you could support our player faction and head over to Nijri to fight for the Order of Mobius as there is currently a war ongoing.

Lanceor
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Lanceor
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Lanceor » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:53 pm

I used to be based at Sol as well - its a very central spot with easy access to most of the things that you want.

However, there always seems to be something happening with the Order of Mobius these days, and since I'm spending 80% of my time there, I've made Azrael my home base now. Come down and join us in the CZ. :)
Very little game time, but often chatting at work.

DoctorHashdown
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Toran Veers

Postby DoctorHashdown » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:54 am

I can bring it down to 6 jumps with my Cobra and transfer my FDL. I will fly out tomorrow and join the fight.

o7

Return to “Meeting Point”