Looking for Wing(Men|Women)

Looking for other players in game? Want to tell us where you are in game? Meet here! Ad-hoc wings.
Dejiko
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Dejiko
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Looking for Wing(Men|Women)

Postby Dejiko » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:40 am

Ive added your second account, just let me know when you doing rez stuff ill fly on over. I have TS setup.

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby JohnLuke » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:31 pm

Sounds good, Dejiko. Hopefully our paths will cross this weekend!
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly

Postby JohnLuke » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:58 pm

I had a great time working with you guys yesterday. Looking forward to more "Active Scanning" in the future! :lol:

I hope you all got some good combat rank progression in the CNB.

-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Spectre31
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Spectre31

Postby Spectre31 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:20 am

Hey guys I'm very much a newbie to the game but I myself am a vampire working the night shift. I'm usually camping a res somewhere around lhs 3505. Working on grinding creds and merits for my FAS which seems un-attainable at the moment lol (horrible res spawns). Let me know if you want to win up sometime. Oh and Gavin, did you play eve at some point? That name rings a bell, and if you did, R1fta sends it's regards :D

Spec

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly

Postby JohnLuke » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:37 pm

Spectre31 wrote:Hey guys I'm very much a newbie to the game but I myself am a vampire working the night shift. I'm usually camping a res somewhere around lhs 3505. Working on grinding creds and merits for my FAS which seems un-attainable at the moment lol (horrible res spawns). Let me know if you want to win up sometime. Oh and Gavin, did you play eve at some point? That name rings a bell, and if you did, R1fta sends it's regards :D

Spec

Hey Spectre31. I'll add you to my friends list next time I update it. Feel free to hit me up anytime for a BH wing. You're about a 140ly from me. It's a bit of a put, but not too bad. ;)

Do you have a mic? If so, I prefer to use our TeamSpeak or Discord servers for voice comms, but can use in-game voice comms if needed.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Spectre31
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Spectre31

Postby Spectre31 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:29 pm

I've got ts and a mic! I can only talk when I'm not at work or its not busy, but I'm always at least lurking in the background lol.

BulletTrain45
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: BulletTrain45

Postby BulletTrain45 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:52 pm

I'm gonna throw my hat in the ring too. Down for anything especially if it earns me cash. =D

Obsidian Banshee
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Obsidian Banshee

Postby Obsidian Banshee » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:46 am

I have never been in a Wing before. Would like to join up for the Combat practice. I like the idea of the bad guys not just shooting at me all of the time ...

I am in MOBIUS PVE.

Started off in MOBIUS.

I might be in the wrong Private Group for my timezone now and ofc MOBIUS is full ...

Dai
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Dai Sho

Postby Dai » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:25 pm

I would love to wing up with you folks, I am a US player in the Eastern Time zone. I play mostly in the evenings my time between 7pm and 11pm eastern time zone. I have a mic and TS.

My current combat ship is the viper MKIV with engineered Multi cannons. I am hanging around the cd-40 395 area at present. But am willing to relocate if there is a more active area.

I also have been doing "Taxi" service people transports when not doing combat res sites.
Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
--Oddball, Kelly's Heroes

Koloski
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Koloski

Postby Koloski » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:56 pm

I would love to team up with anyone for some RES hunting. I haven't been able to play with anyone in this game yet, so I don't know much about flying with a wing. I learn fast and pay attention so if anyone is interested, let me know. Im mostly available during the weekends at pretty much anytime. I work through the week and hardly play at all then.

Return to “Meeting Point”