Mining buddies wanted

Looking for other players in game? Want to tell us where you are in game? Meet here! Ad-hoc wings.
AndyB
Master
Master
CMDR: Andy Bulman
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Mining buddies wanted

Postby AndyB » Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:27 pm

I've had an idea that could help some of our less credit rich players to make a little easy money, and have a little fun while they are at it:
Coop mining!
When mining in a large ship you'll often vent a lot of the lower value cargo, sometimes you can be dumping tonnes of canisters that are worth 10k each, just to make room for that panite roid you've just found.
the recommended minimum for this would be a type 6, you would need collector drones and as much cargo space as you can stuff it with. a prospector controller would help as well as the more panite roids you can spot for me, the higher the value cargo i'll be prepared to drop to make room for it.
as an example i've just dumped 40 tonnes of Prasonium that's worth 7100 a tonne.
If anyone wants to join me I'm in the Jura system 94 Ly from Azrael, to sell you wont even need to hyperspace as there is a station 900L/s away.
Drop me a FR and send me a wing invite in game so we can meet up in the rings
Cmdr Andy Bulman
Combat: Elite Trade: Elite Exploration: Elite

Mobius PvE Group Facebook Admin,
Mobius PvE Group Forum Moderator,
Mobius PvE Lead Admin,
Mobius PvE America Lead Admin,
Mobius Factions Assistant Admin,
Mobius PvE Eurasia Assistant Admin,

Darr Valen
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Darr Valen
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Mining buddies wanted

Postby Darr Valen » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:23 pm

This is a pretty nifty idea. I'm not a miner, but my Python and Anaconda are setup for it, and I need to grind out another 150 tonnes of ore to unlock an engineer. If anyone is interested in couriering what I mine, I'd be open to doing so.
I was considering just heading to somewhere I've flagged as pristine and metallic rich, and bulk mining without prospecting to just get bulk ore.
I have to go planetside for a few days to collect enough engineer mats to grind out the final level to unlock palin, so I'll be busy this week.

TL;DR:
I'm fine being a mining platform for anyone that wants to head out and group mine as well. Just won't be before Monday of next week. Screename is Darr Valen in game.

AndyB
Master
Master
CMDR: Andy Bulman
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby AndyB » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:18 pm

if you are going for bulk i'd install a prospector to save time, you get a lot more fragments out of an asteroid that has one attached
Combat: Elite Trade: Elite Exploration: Elite

Mobius PvE Group Facebook Admin,
Mobius PvE Group Forum Moderator,
Mobius PvE Lead Admin,
Mobius PvE America Lead Admin,
Mobius Factions Assistant Admin,
Mobius PvE Eurasia Assistant Admin,

Darr Valen
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Darr Valen
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Darr Valen » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:27 pm

I have one installed already. I was thinking I'd just go from roid to roid faster, dealing with the reduced output.. but I would still be waiting on my collectors, so might as well prospect the roids, and just mine every one instead of being picky.

Return to “Meeting Point”