Bounty Hunting Help? (Kremainn area)

Looking for other players in game? Want to tell us where you are in game? Meet here! Ad-hoc wings.
zpdc10
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: ZPDC10
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Bounty Hunting Help?

Postby zpdc10 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:07 pm

Darr Valen wrote:I called your motives into question since as I quoted you from Reddit, you said you were done, seemingly because no one was willing to grind you back to the ship you had. Hell, I still call them into question. You're in a Cobra MKIII. That's plenty good enough to grind missions back to an FDL in a few weeks. Go out, shoot stuff, get paid. Drop into threat 1 instances. Do some smuggling. trade. You can do the rare run in a Cobra MKIII.

Or don't. Those are your options, realistically. Put in a modicum of work, or don't. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Learn the hard lesson of risking it all impulsively, and get back to where you were before. Or don't.

I didn't mean to offend anyone. I'm sorry it angers you so much that i want some help in my grind back to an FDL.

And my "Short break" was more like a rage quit. it was not because nobody would help me. I did not ask for help on reddit, i simply asked if i had any options.

zpdc10
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: ZPDC10

Postby zpdc10 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:45 pm

Orkekum wrote:At work right now. Sure i could try my python in res in 8 or so hours. If you are in Mobius(not mobiuspve) or if i can equip a vulture near kremainn. If we are in same group its possible to find me as Orkekum

And cobra mk3 is good. Do some missionboard cargohauling meanwhile

I sent you a friend request

Orkekum
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Orkekum

Postby Orkekum » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:00 pm

zpdc10 wrote:
Orkekum wrote:At work right now. Sure i could try my python in res in 8 or so hours. If you are in Mobius(not mobiuspve) or if i can equip a vulture near kremainn. If we are in same group its possible to find me as Orkekum

And cobra mk3 is good. Do some missionboard cargohauling meanwhile

I sent you a friend request

saw that!

but sadly cant join you if you are in MobiusPVE

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby JohnLuke » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:26 pm

Orkekum wrote:
zpdc10 wrote:I sent you a friend request

saw that!

but sadly cant join you if you are in MobiusPVE

Don't forget that anyone can make a private group. It literally takes less than a minute to setup. Then it doesn't matter which Mobius group you are in, you can wing up in your own group.

Just a thought.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Return to “Meeting Point”