Creation of an unbound german Facebook group

Looking for other players in game? Want to tell us where you are in game? Meet here! Ad-hoc wings.
TheBirne
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Birne Gilmore
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Creation of an unbound german Facebook group

Postby TheBirne » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:32 pm

Hello fellow CMDRs

I just want to tell you that we, CMDR RotBaum and me, CMDR Birne Gilmore, just created a new Facebook Group for german players. We realized that there was non yet (only some which are connected to different clans or sites) and just want to give us all the possibility for a such a great community working together like this one in english here. It is for sharing information, answering questions or just have fun with and about Elite: Dangerous.

Elite: Dangerous Germany

If you are a german speaker or know somebody who is german just feel free to join this group or suggest it to your friends. It is not ment as an competing community but an enrichment to the existing groups here on Facebook.

The Group is closed and will be smoothly moderated. We will not just ban somebody as long as he doesn't harhly break existing laws or keep repeating act against our set rules.

We hope to let this group grow to be the first large unbound german Facebook group for players who enjoy the game to work together or just to chit-chat about their hobby.

Fly safe, CMDRs o7

Return to “Meeting Point”