Come Trade w/Me (Wing) Earn % Off My T9!

Looking for other players in game? Want to tell us where you are in game? Meet here! Ad-hoc wings.
Phreedom
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Phreedom
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Come Trade w/Me (Wing) Earn % Off My T9!

Postby Phreedom » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:21 am

Are you wanting to trade but are not finding good trade routes and/or have a small ship thus not making many credits? Bring your cargo equipped ship and head over to Wurango or 62 Ursae Majoris (the two systems I trade between) and wing up with me. You'll get credits for the items you trade, of course, plus get a percentage off what I earn with my 532t cargo T9. In fact you'll earn a % off everyone in the wing.

I'm online a lot these days as I'm home recovering from shoulder surgery. Add me, find me, trade w/ me!

See ya! :)

Cecil the T9
Home System: Alioth / CMDR Since: Dec 2014-Mercenary Edition PC / Command Center / YouTube

Riboflavin
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Riboflavin

Re: Come Trade w/Me (Wing) Earn % Off My T9!

Postby Riboflavin » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:31 pm

What a wonderful ship you have there! :) Happy trading with her!

Phreedom
Novice
Novice

Postby Phreedom » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:17 pm

Thanks Rib...she turns like a tailless whale but gets the job done.
Home System: Alioth / CMDR Since: Dec 2014-Mercenary Edition PC / Command Center / YouTube

Riboflavin
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Riboflavin

Postby Riboflavin » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:20 pm

Haha! I bet, her belly can take alot of cargo. Well, never had the pleasure to fly one. The largest I have come so far is the T7.

outcast-luc
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: outcast-luc

Postby outcast-luc » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:33 am

Hello Cmdr,

Beautiful this T9 !! I would like to join you for some trade with my Conda, i have 340T cargo and 16 ly jump, I also keep the weapon so we are safe against interdiction...

I will add you in friendlist,

Hope to see you soon in the void,

fly safe

Fluentur
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Fluentur

Postby Fluentur » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:31 pm

Just wondering if I could ask a couple of questions regarding a trading wing?
If I join a trade wing you say I'd earn a % of your profit, will that come out of your profit or just extra cash?
Does the wing need to be together and trading at the same starports at the same time etc?

I would like to possibly join a trade wing as I'm trying the save up for an ASP. I'm not near your location and am heading for Azrael system. But figured if I met some other traders around me would it be worth hooking up to increase profits. Just would like to know how it works more.

blazingmaniac
Expert
Expert
CMDR: blazing

Postby blazingmaniac » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:44 pm

The percentage does not come out of you're profit. It is paid by the station to encourage trade wings.
Proximity wise you need to be fairly local to the station. Not sure the specific distance though. Maybe someone else can enlighten us.

Phreedom
Novice
Novice

Postby Phreedom » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:04 am

outcast-luc wrote:Hello Cmdr,

Beautiful this T9 !! I would like to join you for some trade with my Conda, i have 340T cargo and 16 ly jump, I also keep the weapon so we are safe against interdiction...

I will add you in friendlist,

Hope to see you soon in the void,

fly safe

Outcast-luc it was good to meet you today in game...too bad about the connection and instancing issues. Hopefully things will be better next time.

Phreedom
Novice
Novice

Postby Phreedom » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:24 am

Fluentur wrote:Just wondering if I could ask a couple of questions regarding a trading wing?
If I join a trade wing you say I'd earn a % of your profit, will that come out of your profit or just extra cash?
Does the wing need to be together and trading at the same starports at the same time etc?

I would like to possibly join a trade wing as I'm trying the save up for an ASP. I'm not near your location and am heading for Azrael system. But figured if I met some other traders around me would it be worth hooking up to increase profits. Just would like to know how it works more.

Blazingmania is correct. The extra % comes from the station and not the commander. Anyone one in the wing who wants to benefit from a particular commanders trade profit needs to be in the same system and sometimes in the vicinity of the same station from what I can tell. Always works best when all members of the wing are docking around the same time, selling then purchasing the next commodity. The last thing you do before exiting out of the Starport Services screen and departing the station is to go into the Contacts section and collect your trade dividends received from your wingmen.

I think it's a 5% dividend. I'm profiting 1.5 million every 12-15 minutes so about 75,000 (300,000 per hr) extra credits for all commanders in the wing...that is of course on top of what they are earning with their trading. The dividend isn't a jackpot but it's good for those who are just getting started and trying to make as many credits as possible. Plus good conversation is an added benefit :D

outcast-luc
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: outcast-luc

Postby outcast-luc » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:36 am

[/quote]

Outcast-luc it was good to meet you today in game...too bad about the connection and instancing issues. Hopefully things will be better next time.[/quote]

Thanks for sharing the route cmdr, sorry for the troubles, my pc is a disaster I have to renew it.

We will have other chances to tradewing :D anyway I got the rank Dealer, i was only Peddler.. I am not so good in trade.. :?

See you soon,

Fly safe cmdrs !!

Return to “Meeting Point”