Wing Friends Wanted

Looking for other players in game? Want to tell us where you are in game? Meet here! Ad-hoc wings.
Doogle
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Doogle
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Wing Friends Wanted

Postby Doogle » Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:55 am

I'm playing on Mobius now and would like to add some friends, add me, I'm Doogle. I've only been playing a week off on and on, and have an eagle with a few upgrades. Looking to join a wing and get in on some combat action, add me up.

Flip
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Flip Martin

Re: Wing Friends Wanted

Postby Flip » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:15 am

I'd recommend you to add your name to the In game friend list thread. Also check the check the group's TeamSpeak info page.
We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty! ―Douglas Adams

Emanon
Master
Master
CMDR: Emanon

Postby Emanon » Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:40 am

Doogle, not sure what timezone you are in but I'm generally on during EST (east coast usa) peak times and all different hours on the weekend. Feel free too add me to your friends list because I'm always up for or setting up impromptu Wings for some bounty hunting or conflict zones. currently hanging out around the Shinrarta area.
CMDR Emanon

Miller
Novice
Novice
CMDR: MillerTheWanderer

Postby Miller » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:03 pm

Cmdr MillerTheWanderer here, I'm in US Central time. Always up for a good wing :)

themilkyway111
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: S.Dimovski

Postby themilkyway111 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:49 am

Hey there, also new here. I'm up for whatever, currently have the eagle and viper pretty well outfitted, just looking for some action. feel free to add me im on at different times mostly but pretty consistent. cheers!

kiwiastrogator
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Kiwiastrogator

Postby kiwiastrogator » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:44 pm

I'd be interested in learning how wings work. The problem is, I live in UTC +12 so I tend to be online very early in the morning for folk who live in the US/Canada. I have an Asp which is approaching fully kitted for combat status, but I can always buy something smaller if needed.

Octopoid
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Octopoid

Postby Octopoid » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:05 am

Brisbane here Kiwi, so +10 :) I'll try to remember to add you to my friends list, I've got a mate also in Brissie who has played for about 30 minutes :D Total novices looking for a bit of a laugh after work.

We were looking to start playing online together this week. Not much of idea how wings work myself yet either, I'm a 2 week veteran (if you exclude my experience with the original Elite) with a Cobra ;) and last night we could form a wing but he wasn't visible anywhere - seems to be a bug in the game that we couldn't suss out at 11pm last night. Going to have another look at it tonight.

MAKOstrifeX
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Greschalt [BFA]

Postby MAKOstrifeX » Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:55 am

Been playing the game solid for nearly two weeks now. Did a few restarts so I am quite far behind compared to what I should but I have solid goals now and i'm very happy with my set up. Always looking to join a wing though. I will be mainly around Alliance space.. that is when i'm in civilised space :)

Drkl0rd1
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Drkl0rd

Postby Drkl0rd1 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:52 am

I've also been on the game for about 2 weeks. I have a fully upgraded Viper and am always up for some hunting. Feel free to add me, would love to try wings out.
Do or Do Not, There is No Try
- Yoda

Gorf
Master
Master
CMDR: Hardy

Postby Gorf » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:48 pm

CMDR Hardy - currently RES farming in Mugari. Very profitable alone, but is much more fun in a wing. Pop over if you're in the area...

Return to “Meeting Point”