VALDA

Looking for other players in game? Want to tell us where you are in game? Meet here! Ad-hoc wings.
EpicBigWhale
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: EpicBigWhale
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

VALDA

Postby EpicBigWhale » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:55 am

Star system: VALDA
Home sweet home.

I seem to be the only one there though at the moment. I tried finding other places where Mobius members met but my efforts are worthless.

If you are in the area and would like to team up on the Mobius Group, don't be afraid to drop by.

I'm usually a solo player, but would like to try and be part of a team. Just no laughing at my flight skills, I know they need work but this game needs thrust vectoring. (yea yea I know I can use straif but it is not the same.)

If you are close but cant jump to me I can jump 24LY so reaching you or meeting about half way will be easy. it is only 3,429,891,897. jumps to the other side ;P give or take some depending on the rout.

Some money making tips.
Just fly around looking for weak signal sources near a black market able station you can rack up credits fast. If you find gold though run because there in silent mode waiting to ambush you. Unless you can take on lots of ships at once. I can't I am a jumper not a fighter.

TRINITY XXXXXXX
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: TRINITY XXXXXXX
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: VALDA

Postby TRINITY XXXXXXX » Thu May 18, 2017 3:06 pm

hi im happy come join you love find a friend in game

Return to “Meeting Point”