Pleiades Area?

Looking for other players in game? Want to tell us where you are in game? Meet here! Ad-hoc wings.
SCE2AUX
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: SCE2AUX
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Pleiades Area?

Postby SCE2AUX » Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:02 am

Hi Everyone,

I’m currently farting around exploring Thargoid sites for the first time and trying to rank up with the Anti Xeno groups. Anyone in the neighborhood or planning to be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? -Oddball

Zetr0
Competent
Competent
CMDR: ZETERON

Re: Pleiades Area?

Postby Zetr0 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:37 am

Greetings commander .o7

I just blasted through the Pleiades sectors yesterday on my hunt for Meta-Alloy's. I found a few barnicle sites and a lot of "non-human" threats that - in all honesty - are enough for this ovely financially comfortable pilot to avoid...

The thought of a hyperspace interdiction is a big concern considering I have just discoved the "thargoid" menace.

I have just stated unlocking the Engineering, sadly I don't think I have a vessel that would be capable of dealing any meaningful blow to the Xenos - however if you need a gunner, or 2/3nd pilot via "telepresence" add me to your contacts list.

I would be more than happy to help out.

CMDR. ZETERON

SCE2AUX
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: SCE2AUX

Re: Pleiades Area?

Postby SCE2AUX » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:56 am

Added! Much appreciated. I just got an itch and snagged a Chieftain that needs some serious upgrading. I’m in the Sol system currently, but happy to travel to some RES for bounty hunting.

As for Thargoid hyperdictions, once I screwed with the giant ground site that was it. I got hyperdicted 6/10 jumps after that. It got tiresome so I started grinding passenger missions from Ribigo to Sirius Atmospherics. (Bring as many giant passenger compartments as you can)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? -Oddball

Return to “Meeting Point”