Commander Qorz Christmas Eve

Looking for other players in game? Want to tell us where you are in game? Meet here! Ad-hoc wings.
QORZ
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: QORZ
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Commander Qorz Christmas Eve

Postby QORZ » Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:53 pm

Ta-dah! And many Christmas Eve points to you all!

Hello folks out there... This is Commander QORZ looking for some folks within PC/MAC - MOBIUS PVE AMERICA (USA/Canada/South America timezone) group of the Mobius PVE Community.

First off, now that I am part of the MOBIUS PVE AMERICA group, does that mean 5000+ people will show up as my friends or do I have to individually add each one to a list?

Second, if there are folks out there who have a group with in a group (Yo dog, group inception!!!) I was wondering how to join that group within a group... within a group.... within a.... mmhmm…

So, as you can see I am new to this MOBIUS PVE AMERICA groupies, and just kinda getting a feel for the massive multiplayer option of this game. I have played solo most of my time within Elite Dangerous, and still climbing the ranks within the game... I am looking to do all sorts of stuff; Engineering, big or small hauling, fighting the good fight, decrypted data delivery runs, just pure exploration, repair work (big and small), have not done too much of the hacking or landing on planets but I have gotten the idea of that... so just about anything in the game I am up for doing.

I do not use voice chat much, only because I have bad luck with internet (I live in Alaska, in the woods.... try 1mb internet on for size... it is kind of a tight fit with these modern games/websites) but I am willing to give it a go: I have Discord, I don't mind using Steam voice chat thingy, or the built in-game voice chat. But, like I said, some days it just does not work out too well and I must resort to type chatting.

Hmmm, that might just be about it. I dunno what else to say other than just looking to hang out and a bit lonely in this solo play of this VAST galaxy. So, I will come back and check this Topic out from time to time, see what fish I get a nibble on and pull up into the boat. Here Fishy Fishy Fish!

Merry Christmas to all!
~QORZ~

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper

Re: Commander Qorz Christmas Eve

Postby GreenViper » Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:39 am

Merry Christmas Commander Qorz!

No, you won't have suddenly 5k+ friends... each and every one will have to be added manually.
Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'
In game friends list for PC

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

Myself I'm part of the Mobius Colonial Republic Navy, and have Colonia as my home for a few years now.... only pass in the bubble for some occasional business...

Best way to find groups is indeed via the discord channels and meet others.
Having no voice is no real issue, though less intuitive, it can just as well be done in writing.
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

QORZ
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: QORZ

Re: Commander Qorz Christmas Eve

Postby QORZ » Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:38 am

Thank you Green Viper... Merry Christmas.

I will add my name to the list!

See you on there someday, may-haps.

~QORZ~

Return to “Meeting Point”