where other elitepve.com members are?

Looking for other players in game? Want to tell us where you are in game? Meet here! Ad-hoc wings.
NickZax
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: ZXSPECTRUM48K
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

where other elitepve.com members are?

Postby NickZax » Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:09 pm

I play in the Eurasia private group for some time now and I haven't seen a hollow marker in the radar, which systems other Mobius players frequent?

tinnitus
Master
Master
CMDR: Nar Nar Goon

Re: where other elitepve.com members are?

Postby tinnitus » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:24 pm

We are out there, it's not entirely that the community is small, it's the fact that space is so big. Fly to a popular sector will slightly improve your chances. Recently I spent a couple of days flying in the Robigo sector, reported traffic in the area was 11,000+ (Open/Private/Solo) and I observed 3 humans with one brief encounter. Joined Mobius 5 years ago and never encountered a player at our Home Station, with only a couple human contacts in our sector, but Mobius is not my home. Fly into Shinrarta Dezhra the 1 or 3 hollow markers you may observe will mostly be inside the station. 12,000 plus Mobius Eurasia players spread out flying somewhere in Milky Way during 24-hour period in Open/Private or Solo, easy not to be seen. Try flying in the Mobius hunting RES in the Exioce sector.

I just took a look at my friend's list, 12 players online, none flying in the same sector, 7 in Solo, 1 Open.
Last edited by tinnitus on Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image]

“In real life you never get to say "OMG I died, balls to wall and fly her apart.”

NickZax
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: ZXSPECTRUM48K

Postby NickZax » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:41 pm

I've been in Shinrarta Dezhra a couple of times, I waited and I saw nobody. It's ok and I don't mind, I know the galaxy is big, really a galaxy. I wanted to check that I have set up everything correctly. I'll get to Robigo for a trip.

Zetr0
Competent
Competent
CMDR: ZETERON

Postby Zetr0 » Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:42 am

Greetings Commander NickZax -o7-

A group of us try to have a meet up, at least once a month ( more if there is enough of us ) - usually on Wednesdays at 18:00 ED Time

We wwould often meet up at Dav's Hope, and then proceed to an even or investigation of something simiar - sometimes jumping onto a fleet carrier.

I am unsure if were are meeting up this week, but most likely next week.

Outside of organized meet ups, most of the players I meet online are around the PIKUM system - since this wwhere I am currently based - keep an eye on global chat too ( when thats working ;) )

Also you are more than welcome to add me to your friends list, CMDR: "Zeteron" if you find yourself need a help or assistence - just send me a message =)

Hope to see you out here in the black commander -o7-

Return to “Meeting Point”