Wing Delivery Missions

Looking for other players in game? Want to tell us where you are in game? Meet here! Ad-hoc wings.
AJH
Competent
Competent
CMDR: AJH
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Wing Delivery Missions

Postby AJH » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:11 am

I'm looking for 3 other 728+ item transports to work with me on a series of wing missions requiring a total of 10 deliveries in the BD+49 1280 vicinity. I've plotted it out and grouped it for doing quickly and the total profits from the full set of runs will be approximately 95 million credits if we can get a full wing. I'll be looking to do this sometime tomorrow since the missions expire in slightly under 24 hours.

LeDoyen
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Le Doyen

Re: Wing Delivery Missions

Postby LeDoyen » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:46 am

What platform and time?

AJH
Competent
Competent
CMDR: AJH

Postby AJH » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:35 pm

Pc and I'm open to suggestions for time. I plan on doing this kind of thing semi-regularly as well, so if people are interested in doing high profit wing missions to supply items and want to just post their commander names I can add them to my friends list and do sets when people are on.

*Al*
Master
Master
CMDR: *Al*
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby *Al* » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:02 am

AJH wrote:Pc and I'm open to suggestions for time. I plan on doing this kind of thing semi-regularly as well, so if people are interested in doing high profit wing missions to supply items and want to just post their commander names I can add them to my friends list and do sets when people are on.

Excellent idea!

Return to “Meeting Point”