ElitePvE Twitch Times and Dates

Doing a life streaming event? Post here, so we can watch!
Wolf
Master
Master
CMDR: Dexter Wolf
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

ElitePvE Twitch Times and Dates

Postby Wolf » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:51 pm

After the huge success of yesterdays twitch stream I thought it would be a good idea to have a stream online for the group more regularly.
If you are interested in streaming just post here and I will get in touch.

http://www.twitch.tv/elitepve

Right now at the start I think one-time slots are OK, unless one of you really wants to stream on the group channel on a regular basis.

Of course the stream makes more sense if it is about group play, so please post your preferred time slot and location in the galaxy so others can join your game while you stream. Also possibly the type of play you want to show, like ,mining, trading, fighting etc.
Last edited by Wolf on Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed title to better reflect thread's purpose

Corium
Novice
Novice

Re: ElitePvE Twitch Channel

Postby Corium » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:04 pm

Mel Corium ( Twitch: Moistovision )

Playstyle: Bounty/Smuggling

Time Zone: GMT-6 ( CST )

Time Slot: Week Days 4pm-6pm Weekends 10am-2pm

Playable Location: Empire Space near Reddot Starsystem

Wolf
Master
Master

Postby Wolf » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:59 am

Hey, just finished watching the recording of our stream last night. Looked like you guys had a lot of fun! :)
The language was noteworthy, to say the least.
I was rereading the Twitch terms and it seems only "sexual activity, nudity, threats or extreme violence" is considered "mature content", so I believe we are good, even if not very "mature". ;)

I'm planning on streaming this Friday evening at about 8:30pm GMT. I was thinking of taking some assassination missions, which are actually too big for me alone in my poorly outfitted Cobra. So I could use all the help I can get to bring the the villain down, who will probably be in an Anaconda again. Last time I was pulverized pretty quickly.

So if you want to help me out, join me. I will even let somebody else take the killing shot for the regular bounty to test if my mission will be considered completetd if I am just present on the distruction of the target. If tracking down the target doesn't take too long and we are still in the mood, we can go to a conflict zone together afterwards.

I'm still at Azrael at the moment. If somebody knows a better place for afore mentioned activities I will relocate, of course.

Twitch info:
Friday, 19th Dec. 8:30pm GMT, Dexter Wolf, Co-op assassination missions

See you there.

CMDR_COENEN
Competent
Competent
CMDR: COENEN

Re: ElitePvE Twitch Times and Dates

Postby CMDR_COENEN » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:24 am

extreme violence

Nah... shooting spaceships with pulse lasers isn't violence... :)

Now on 125k with my modified Adder configured for trading only. I don't know what my account value is next friday but seeing the time of 20:30 GMT I might join you at Azrael to observe / encourage the group. :)

Jockgit64
Master
Master
CMDR: Jockgit
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Jockgit64 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:43 pm

Wolf wrote:Hey, just finished watching the recording of our stream last night. Looked like you guys had a lot of fun! :)
The language was noteworthy, to say the least.
I was rereading the Twitch terms and it seems only "sexual activity, nudity, threats or extreme violence" is considered "mature content", so I believe we are good, even if not very "mature". ;)

I'm planning on streaming this Friday evening at about 8:30pm GMT. I was thinking of taking some assassination missions, which are actually too big for me alone in my poorly outfitted Cobra. So I could use all the help I can get to bring the the villain down, who will probably be in an Anaconda again. Last time I was pulverized pretty quickly.

So if you want to help me out, join me. I will even let somebody else take the killing shot for the regular bounty to test if my mission will be considered completetd if I am just present on the distruction of the target. If tracking down the target doesn't take too long and we are still in the mood, we can go to a conflict zone together afterwards.

I'm still at Azrael at the moment. If somebody knows a better place for afore mentioned activities I will relocate, of course.

Twitch info:
Friday, 19th Dec. 8:30pm GMT, Dexter Wolf, Co-op assassination missions
Location tbd

See you there.

With the recent Slave Uprising going on within the Empire, there are 3 conflict zones at Sorbago (2 small, 1 huge).

Wolf
Master
Master

Postby Wolf » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:49 pm

OK, I'm in Sorbago now. Will stay there until Friday to stream. Hope to see some commanders joining in to help! :)

hjd_uk
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Hephaestus

Postby hjd_uk » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:37 am

Hi, here is my stream from the Capital ship conflict zone group meetup on Wed Night.

http://www.twitch.tv/0xf00/c/5703654

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:54 am

Nice.......

Showed what group play is about........

Loved the capital ship.....

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

hjd_uk
Harmless
Harmless

Postby hjd_uk » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:42 pm

Going to be streaming the Capital Ship engangement again soon

hjd_uk
Harmless
Harmless

Postby hjd_uk » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:18 pm

Unfortunately we had bugs with the encounter.

In the first attempt, we attacked the capital ship but after some minutes it just vanished off my screen and I had to quit out of the client and re-run elite.

After regrouping, getting into the same instance and fighting again after awhile the capital ships sub-systems stopped taking damage. Heat Relays on 0% could not be destroyed and Heat Relays on 100% could not be damaged even with multiple ships attacking for long (relatively) periods of time etc.

Return to “Streamers”