Anyone going to Frontier's first ever US Community Meetup?

Real Life events and meetings
Greylock3491
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Greylock3491
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Anyone going to Frontier's first ever US Community Meetup?

Postby Greylock3491 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:47 pm

Hey everyone,

I just requested a couple of free tickets myself and was curious if any other Mobius members (PC or XBO) will be attending Frontier's first ever US Community Meetup in Boston on the evening of Thursday, March 9th?

Here's the link to Frontier's announcement and a quote:

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthrea ... ght=boston

"We are also planning our first US-based Frontier Community Meet, with free food, drinks, fun, and goodies! We would love it if you awesome Commanders can join us!

If you...
Are available on the evening of March 9, 2017 (Thursday)
And can make it to our venue in central Boston

... then you are hereby invited to our Frontier Community Meet! We do have a limited capacity, so it’s first come, first serve basis.

All you have to do is sign up to request your tickets via this Google Form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...ewform?c=0&w=1), and wait for the community team to respond confirming your reserved tickets, which will disclose further information about the event. Please note the event is 21+, and you can reserve up to two tickets per person. Should you need more tickets or have any questions, please email us directly at community@frontier.co.uk with the email subject “Frontier Community Meet PAX”.

If you're going let's meet up - would be good to get to know some Mobius guys and gals in person!

Grey

blazingmaniac
Expert
Expert
CMDR: blazing

Re: Anyone going to Frontier's first ever US Community Meetup?

Postby blazingmaniac » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:31 pm

I went to the most recent one in the UK and it was a great night. Some free gifts via a promo code. Free bar and free food too. If you are lucky enough to get the tickets then you will have a great time. You generally also get some peeks of forth coming content and we had a q & a session with the senior development team including sandy. They are no more forthcoming in real life with details though sadly lol.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Greylock3491
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Greylock3491

Re: Anyone going to Frontier's first ever US Community Meetup?

Postby Greylock3491 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:15 pm

blazingmaniac wrote:I went to the most recent one in the UK and it was a great night. Some free gifts via a promo code. Free bar and free food too. If you are lucky enough to get the tickets then you will have a great time. You generally also get some peeks of forth coming content and we had a q & a session with the senior development team including sandy. They are no more forthcoming in real life with details though sadly lol.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Sounds like an awesome time Blazing

I hope they still have tickets left!

Return to “AFK Events”