Given the reason to move to Rafferty's

Tell us your stories of Elite: Dangerous!
smartroad
Master
Master
CMDR: Lase Mooray (PC) smartroad78 (XBOX)
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Given the reason to move to Rafferty's

Postby smartroad » Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:52 pm

I have been struggling to figure out a way to have my characters story enable him to move to Rafferty's Mobius station. The answer came to me after an unfortunately bad decision on my part.

Made a log entry, does this sound right?
Group Policy - The Order of Mobius General Orders

Loriath
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Loriath

Re: Given the reason to move to Rafferty's

Postby Loriath » Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:56 pm

It is a perfectly good reason. You need your friends around you when you are running from the Fuzz.
My Commander has Small Feet
"You're doing it wrong". No, we are having Fun OUR way.
~-~The A-Team Board ~-~
12 year olds tearing around the woods on dirt bikes have LESS FUN than we do!

UnmarkedBoxcar
Master
Master
CMDR: UnmarkedBoxcar

Postby UnmarkedBoxcar » Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:19 pm

Boxcar and Red have left Fusang (WHAT?!) because of the almost constant civil war.

...I'm sure my extermination of almost an entire pirate faction had nothing to do with the resulting power vacuum and internal struggle.

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke

Postby JohnLuke » Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:26 am

UnmarkedBoxcar wrote:Boxcar and Red have left Fusang (WHAT?!) because of the almost constant civil war.

...I'm sure my extermination of almost an entire pirate faction had nothing to do with the resulting power vacuum and internal struggle.

It's about damn time you moved out of Fusang! :P

If you need help packing up your belongings and transporting them to your new home.... well.... don't call me. I won't help you. :lol:

Just kidding, buddy! 8-)
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

smartroad
Master
Master

Postby smartroad » Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:31 am

JohnLuke wrote:
UnmarkedBoxcar wrote:Boxcar and Red have left Fusang (WHAT?!) because of the almost constant civil war.

It's about damn time you moved out of Fusang! :P

If you need help packing up your belongings and transporting them to your new home.... well.... don't call me. I won't help you. :lol:

Just kidding, buddy! 8-)

Its more you can't help given the current game mechanics :lol: I still need to move a few ships from Reshas to Raff but I am waiting, partly for story purposes and partly as it is such a pain to buy a ship, fit it out enough to make the return leg less painful, sell it and then bring my actual ship back.

Would be so nice if the game would allow me to bum a lift from someone back to Reshas. Get to sit in the second seat and watch the universe pass me by :D

Mobius
Master
Master
CMDR: Mobius
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby Mobius » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:05 am

the story for the move is that you have discovered an organisation that is a possible shining light against the bloodshed in the galaxy, the federation alliance and empire hold little respect for the lone pilot and the Order shows ideals that the galaxy will only truly become one when all sides realise that conflict is not always the true way to peace in out time.

though im sure the player faction will have some questionable missions, in the end the Order will be the guiding light to peace between brothers.

clivewil
Master
Master
CMDR: clivewil + clivus
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby clivewil » Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:55 am

Mobius wrote:though im sure the player faction will have some questionable missions, in the end the Order will be the guiding light to peace between brothers.

on occasion, taking the compassionate route demands giving someone a bunch of lasers in the face.
-- Fly safely, shoot straight, kill quickly, land softly --

smartroad
Master
Master

Postby smartroad » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:09 am

Mobius wrote:the story for the move is that you have discovered an organisation that is a possible shining light against the bloodshed in the galaxy, the federation alliance and empire hold little respect for the lone pilot and the Order shows ideals that the galaxy will only truly become one when all sides realise that conflict is not always the true way to peace in out time.

though im sure the player faction will have some questionable missions, in the end the Order will be the guiding light to peace between brothers.

That was kinda the angle I went for :D http://inara.cz/cmdr-logbook/956/1492

Return to “Fan Fiction”