Turjan's Travels #20 - Mutiny (special crossover episode with Cmdr Josh Hawkins)

Post your Elite: Dangerous videos here!
Turjan
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Turjan
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Turjan's Travels #20 - Mutiny (special crossover episode with Cmdr Josh Hawkins)

Postby Turjan » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:02 pm

MUTINY! Every ship captain's worst nightmare (apart from the 'running out of rum' one of course). But which of Cmdr Turjan's crew is mutinying, and why? And what in blazes has Cmdr Josh Hawkins got to do with it?

https://youtu.be/TwPVv4395QY

This is a special crossover episode made in collaboration with Cmdr Josh Hawkins - be sure to check out the same story as seen from his perspective on his channel here! Cmdr Josh Hawkins - "Exploring the Milky Way Galaxy (Part 16)"

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Turjan's Travels #20 - Mutiny (special crossover episode with Cmdr Josh Hawkins)

Postby Xebeth » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:56 pm

These jut get better and better
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

Turjan
Novice
Novice

Re: Turjan's Travels #20 - Mutiny (special crossover episode with Cmdr Josh Hawkins)

Postby Turjan » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:26 pm

Thanks! :)

Was definitely a lot of fun working on this one - and it's not the end of this particular story either! ;)

Schmobius
Master
Master
CMDR: Schmobius

Postby Schmobius » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:26 am

And people wonder why I hesitate to try Voice Attack. :-D

Turjan
Novice
Novice

Postby Turjan » Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:30 am

Schmobius wrote:And people wonder why I hesitate to try Voice Attack. :-D

Actually, it's funny you should mention that really - I don't use Voice Attack, but Cmdr Josh Hawkins does. He has the HCS voicepack ASTRA and uses it to record pics and videos for him. So when we were shooting our scenes together for this episode, all the time on Discord I keep hearing this from Josh :-

Start recording
(pause)
Start recording
(pause)
Astra can you hear me?
(pause)
Astra? Astra can you hear me? Dammit, she's not working, I'll have to reset it...

Why, it's almost as if Astra didn't want to be involved with shooting video about AIs going rogue! :shock:
;)

Schmobius
Master
Master
CMDR: Schmobius

Postby Schmobius » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:22 pm

She's a crafty AI.

Return to “Elite: Dangerous Videos”