Interesting places in Azreal

Post your Elite: Dangerous videos here!
smartroad
Master
Master
CMDR: Lase Mooray (PC) smartroad78 (XBOX)
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Interesting places in Azreal

Postby smartroad » Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:31 pm

Hi all,

I am looking to do a tourist type video for Azreal pointing out interesting things in the system. What I need are some locations people have found, deep canyons or other interesting features you may have come across.

Anything you have found would be awesome :) and credit will obviously be given :D
Group Policy - The Order of Mobius General Orders

Tifu
Master
Master
CMDR: Tifu

Re: Interesting places in Azreal

Postby Tifu » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:46 am

smartroad wrote:Hi all,

I am looking to do a tourist type video for Azreal pointing out interesting things in the system. What I need are some locations people have found, deep canyons or other interesting features you may have come across.

Anything you have found would be awesome :) and credit will obviously be given :D

Assuming I can finally download a patch that works for me - I"ll take some pics and work in some descriptions.

Why not include the other systems where the Order has a history ? Like Exioce where we fought 2 wars or Apathaam with that weird but wonderful Reamy dock station ? Even Utkin Palace is a beautiful piece of work.

smartroad
Master
Master
CMDR: Lase Mooray (PC) smartroad78 (XBOX)

Re: Interesting places in Azreal

Postby smartroad » Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:24 pm

Tifu wrote:Why not include the other systems where the Order has a history ? Like Exioce where we fought 2 wars or Apathaam with that weird but wonderful Reamy dock station ? Even Utkin Palace is a beautiful piece of work.

For this one I want to make it about The Order's home system first, a kind of 'Why come to the system' infomercial. I have plans to do some videos that go more into where The Order has expanded :D
Group Policy - The Order of Mobius General Orders

Return to “Elite: Dangerous Videos”