Post your Elite: Dangerous videos here!
steo
Novice
Novice
CMDR: steo
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Charity Livestream for special effect

Postby steo » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:17 am

Sorry for the short notice commanders however on the 8th of December at 7pm til 10pm i will be live streaming from 7pm to 10pm UK time, and donations will go to special effect as part of the twitch alerts 12 days of giving event information about the charity is as follows.
Donations go towards http://www.specialeffect.org.uk/ SpecialEffect works to put fun and inclusion back into the lives of people with physical disabilities by helping them to play video games. By providing access to technology ranging from modified joypads to eye-control, SpecialEffect helps people to play to the very best of their abilities. By levelling the playing field, they aim to bring families and friends together and have a profoundly positive impact on therapy, confidence and rehabilitation.

Thanks for reading :)

LionOfNarnia
Master
Master
CMDR: Lion Freeman

Re: Charity Livestream for special effect

Postby LionOfNarnia » Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:24 am

Great cause, Bro :D

Gonna spill the skinny on where ya gonna be flying? I'll be there if it's do-able distance.
"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"

steo
Novice
Novice
CMDR: steo

Re: Charity Livestream for special effect

Postby steo » Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am

as its a personal thing im doing it isnt just elite that is possibly going to be streamed :)

Return to “Elite: Dangerous Videos”