Elite Dangerous 1978

Post your fabulous screenshots of Elite: Dangerous here!
Bonsaipanda
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Bonsaipanda
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Elite Dangerous 1978

Postby Bonsaipanda » Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:59 am

Thought I'd share the ReShade settings I use for my screenshots, some of the explorers here might find them useful to capture epic vistas from the depths of space.

First, install ReShade 1.1 and create a profile for Elite. Then apply these settings:
http://imgur.com/a/ZkQei

These are not all-around-fix-all settings, and you will have to toggle them on/off in-game, because they will obscure things. But for most scenes, it does a fairly good job. ^.^
ImageImage

de Carabas
Master
Master
CMDR: de Carabas
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Elite Dangerous 1978

Postby de Carabas » Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:00 pm

Nice. I've not yet tried this sort of extra processing software (spot my complete lack of knowledge on what to call it).

So do you have a different profile that you use for 'normal' game play or do you just use E: D standard until you want to take a screenshot?
Rename your screen shots automatically! - Screen Shot Changer Visit MartianFire for more info.

Bonsaipanda
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Bonsaipanda
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby Bonsaipanda » Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:17 pm

de Carabas wrote:Nice. I've not yet tried this sort of extra processing software (spot my complete lack of knowledge on what to call it).

So do you have a different profile that you use for 'normal' game play or do you just use E: D standard until you want to take a screenshot?

I use this about 99% of the time, just for the atmosphere it creates. Everytime I go to an area that is overly bright I turn the effect off. ^.^
ImageImage

Schmobius
Master
Master
CMDR: Schmobius
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Schmobius » Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:46 pm

Bonsaipanda wrote:
de Carabas wrote:Nice. I've not yet tried this sort of extra processing software (spot my complete lack of knowledge on what to call it).

I use this about 99% of the time, just for the atmosphere it creates. Everytime I go to an area that is overly bright I turn the effect off. ^.^

God help you in any Saud Kreuger stations then. :-)

Return to “Screenshots”