Dad?

Post your fabulous screenshots of Elite: Dangerous here!
Walter
Master
Master
CMDR: Walter Wall
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Dad?

Postby Walter » Thu May 05, 2016 10:50 pm

Roger Wilco Jr wrote:Naw, we laughed about it afterwards.

Seriously though, my dad passed away 35 years ago, and my only issue was that it was way too soon.
I'm 2 years younger than he was at the time and it has me thinking. :|

I have a very similar story, except my dad went only 27 years ago. There are still things I want to ask him.

Nethaufer
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Nethaufer
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby Nethaufer » Fri May 06, 2016 12:00 am

AndyB wrote:
Cmdr Chemtrail wrote:Lol

I been wondering for a while how the npc names are generated. What triggered my wondering was a month or so ago I just been surfing the net and had been on the Prison Planet page. A short while later i get interdicted by an npc called Alex Jones. Tin foil hat time haha

Wish I took a screenine but I didnt think of that until after the destroyed me in two shots haha

Those who backed the kickstarter got to select the name of one NPC to be included in the game, once those we added FD put the names through a blender to randomise first/last names and increase the number of original names.

I dunno if the whole shuffling thing is 100% true, maybe for some, 'cause I've seen Biggs Darklighter twice now, and Twilight Sparkle a few times.

Cmdr Chemtrail
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Brassik
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby Cmdr Chemtrail » Fri May 06, 2016 1:08 pm

Nethaufer wrote:I dunno if the whole shuffling thing is 100% true, maybe for some, 'cause I've seen Biggs Darklighter twice now, and Twilight Sparkle a few times.

There was a post on the steam forums a while back, npcs with familiar names and Guybrush Threepwood was caught on a screenie

Return to “Screenshots”