Sharipov Arsenal?

Found the perfect trade route? Made a guide to the galaxy? Post it here!
mhildebrand
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: BlueCoder
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Sharipov Arsenal?

Postby mhildebrand » Sat May 06, 2017 9:25 pm

So I'm on this mission to Sharipov Arsenal in the Wolf 582 system. It's a boom data delivery mission. When I get to the system, I can not find the station? The mission details says it's there, and so does EDDB. Is this a bug?

What could I be doing wrong?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

FCB1891
Competent
Competent
CMDR: HeliosFCB

Re: Sharipov Arsenal?

Postby FCB1891 » Sat May 06, 2017 9:41 pm

Is it a system where all planets and stations are automatically visible? Perhaps try scanning the nav beacon near the main star to get the system data.

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby JohnLuke » Sat May 06, 2017 10:07 pm

Yup, what Helios said. ^^^ Most likely you need to use a discovery scanner or drop in on the nav beacon and scan it, then you'll have the system data as well as station location.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

mhildebrand
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Postby mhildebrand » Sat May 06, 2017 10:16 pm

FCB1891 wrote:Is it a system where all planets and stations are automatically visible? Perhaps try scanning the nav beacon near the main star to get the system data.

Is there a way to turn on show all planets and stations? I scanned the nav beacon in the system, but still no luck. Do I have too sell the nav data first? (I have too be 20lys out too so that it seems. ??

Cometborne
Master
Master
CMDR: Cometborne

Postby Cometborne » Sat May 06, 2017 10:44 pm

Sharipov Arsenal is a planetary port, not a space station. According to EDDB, it's on planet 2A. If you have scanned the nav beacon and got the "system data downloaded" message, it should show up in your navigation panel under Wolf 582 2a.
Dirty deeds done dirt cheap for reasonable prices

mhildebrand
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Postby mhildebrand » Sun May 07, 2017 12:15 am

Cometborne wrote:Sharipov Arsenal is a planetary port, not a space station. According to EDDB, it's on planet 2A. If you have scanned the nav beacon and got the "system data downloaded" message, it should show up in your navigation panel under Wolf 582 2a.

Thanks Cometborne. All I see is planet 4a. I'm gonna ask for help visa teamspeak.

It said downloading data the second time I tried, so I must of done some thing wrong the first time.

mhildebrand
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Postby mhildebrand » Sun May 07, 2017 1:05 am

mhildebrand wrote:
Cometborne wrote:Sharipov Arsenal is a planetary port, not a space station. According to EDDB, it's on planet 2A. If you have scanned the nav beacon and got the "system data downloaded" message, it should show up in your navigation panel under Wolf 582 2a.

Thanks Cometborne. All I see is planet 4a. I'm gonna ask for help visa teamspeak.

It said downloading data the second time I tried, so I must of done some thing wrong the first time.

Well I scanned the nav beacon again and nothing, however all the planets and ports showed up on my nav screen? Just weird! Thanks again.

Return to “Tips and Tricks”