How to complete Ram Tah's Guardian Mission (CR201m!)

Found the perfect trade route? Made a guide to the galaxy? Post it here!
Briohazzard
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Briohazzard
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: How to complete Ram Tah's Guardian Mission (CR201m!)

Postby Briohazzard » Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:50 pm

Hi Guys I am currently working the mission but seems ive hit a snag. at the sites listed do we just go unlock the green obelisks? or do we have to figure out some of the orange ones as well? I went through the first planet all three sites have alot filled in went to D5-47 site A9A supposed to have 11 available i have all but one already? so im confused can someone PM me so i can figure out what to do Thanks a bunch
Briohazzard

Wlfric
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Wlfric

Postby Wlfric » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:47 pm

So is this an all or nothing thing? I've gotten a few but see no "progress" or do not know where to look for it. 200Mil sounds awesome but at this rate I could probably make that grinding in an asteroid field. Any bonus to this beyond bragging rights?

Cometborne
Master
Master
CMDR: Cometborne

Postby Cometborne » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:13 am

No, you can cash in at any time and only get 1 million per obelisk scanned then. The next time you land at any of the stations in Meene, you get the mission again. Beyond the bragging and all that tasty lore, the mission payout counts fully toward trade elite. I was at 30ish tycoon, two runs through the mission and I had trade elite. Loop trading might have been faster, but the Ram Tah mission is less mind-numbing.
Dirty deeds done dirt cheap for reasonable prices

Brsingr
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Kalvorx

Postby Brsingr » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:31 pm

what would be an average ETF on this mission...it seems like it could take at least 2 weeks based on your screenshots.

my 4k imgur album (I add to it as I take them per session)

http://imgur.com/a/TxeRq

FredReynolds
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Fred Reynolds

Postby FredReynolds » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:03 pm

Thank you to CMDR Evoflash for putting this together, this post is actually how I found out about Mobus, and have applied to join the group (Mobus PVE).

I started doing this 2 days ago and have made some progress, but is the sheet still up to date or has something changed?

I'm at Synuefe TP-F B44-0 Gamma site, but having some oddities. I cannot for the life of me find Language 19. I have scanned every totem twice, but nothing. However the oditites is that I am finding scans that according to the sheet should not be here. I can list those later tonight when I have my list with me.

Do the scans correspond to a specific totem or is it RNG if you have the items in your cargo hold and at the right site?

Thank you for your help!

VoltPrime1
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: N3RD Whale

Postby VoltPrime1 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:26 am

Map and everything is good but one problem where is tech 6 cant complete this without it and i'm running out of time any help any one?

Cometborne
Master
Master

Postby Cometborne » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:03 pm

Tech 6 is broken and will only be fixed in the 2.3.10 patch on the 27th. If your mission runs out before then, contact FD support with a "missing in-game items" ticket, they should be able to help. Alternatively, fly back to Meene, turn in the mission and get the 100M you have collected so far. Undock and redock to get the mission again. Collect the 100 achievable obelisks and once the fix is in, collect tech 6 and complete the mission a second time.

Cometborne
Master
Master

Postby Cometborne » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:46 pm

Good news for everybody who failed to get the bonus because the Tech 06 obelisk was not working: FDev is now reimbursing commanders, you should have an inbox message from the Bank of Zaonce, and the cash.

Official annoucement

Cometborne
Master
Master

Postby Cometborne » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:31 am

Courtesy of Canonn: Ram Tah Mission Guide. Updated for and verified in 2.3.10, and for the first time ever, the mission is bug-free enough that you can complete it without relogging tricks.

Mr. Struts
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Mr. Struts

Postby Mr. Struts » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:37 pm

I'm at Synuefe XR-H D11-102 A 1 B (Site 1), but I cannot find any other artifacts apart from Ancient Tablets & Relics. How can I sort this out?

Return to “Tips and Tricks”