Planetary Materials (Azrael & Dvorsi)

Found the perfect trade route? Made a guide to the galaxy? Post it here!
Argonaught
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Obsidian Flint
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Planetary Materials (Azrael & Dvorsi)

Postby Argonaught » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:35 am

A little info before the show and tell, but you can skip it just to get to the info below ;) :

For the past while I've been surveying planets for their materials, during my adventures on planets I realised that I hadn't a clue where to find certain materials and didn't find any lists online showing where the materials are in Azrael or Dvorsi so I decided to create a small info list for myself and share it with the good folks in Mobius.

Note 1: I surveyed Icy Planets mainly as I realised these planets don't have outcrops clogging up the signal on the scanner so I can travel at high speeds and be sure that the Metallic Meteor 2 blip signal scan i see on the scanner is an actual Metallic Meteor and not an outcrop pretender :)

Note 2: I've added info as to what planets you need to go to in order to get Basic and Premium FSD Materials, there's a legend at the top to decipher the simple code I used.

Note 3: To view slightly larger image just right click the image and select View Image.

Hope it help, have fun o/

Extra note: I didn't include Very Common Materials ie, (Carbon, iron, Nickel, phosphorous, Sulphur), as these are available on all planets.

Edited and updated to fix an error due to being tired when making cutdown version of lists I originally made ;)
Last edited by Argonaught on Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In Game contact: CMDR Obsidian Flint

Cometborne
Master
Master
CMDR: Cometborne

Re: Planetary Materials (Azrael & Dvorsi)

Postby Cometborne » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:25 pm

First of all, thanks for your effort, this will help. However, I am a little puzzled that Azrael 5G has two very rare elements, while Azrael 5H has none. The usual rule is that any planetary body has one very rare, two rare, and three common elements.
Dirty deeds done dirt cheap for reasonable prices

Argonaught
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Obsidian Flint

Postby Argonaught » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:39 pm

Cometborne wrote:First of all, thanks for your effort, this will help. However, I am a little puzzled that Azrael 5G has two very rare elements, while Azrael 5H has none. The usual rule is that any planetary body has one very rare, two rare, and three common elements.

Missed that, I have separate calc sheets done for each planet and was tired when I was manually doing the cutdown version up, I have it sorted and will replace image asap with corrected materials, mucho thanks for the head up.

Edit: Have fixed and updated the image with correct information, thanks :)
In Game contact: CMDR Obsidian Flint

thebs
Master
Master
CMDR: thebs

Postby thebs » Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:54 pm

Thanx for the info! I've never been to Azrael yet ... but this will probably be the reason. I'm already in Imperial space for the CG, and only 50ly from Azrael now.

Looking forward to getting my Class 6A FSD to Level 5. I'm thinking I'm just going to jump directly to Level 5 FSD, and skip Level 4, especially with my Level 3 being so good already (+22%). Just need to sell some exploration data to unlock level 5 as I'm still only about 60% of the way to Level 4 right now. I'll do so after the current CG is over.

I also obtained Level 3 with Todd the Blaster, although my Class 4 Gimballed Canon only got a 7% increase for nearly a 1.5 degree spread! My 2nd roll was even worse, so I just stuck with the first.

I'm back to grinding with trades, needing another 30Mcr to "upgrade" to a "lighter" Class 7A Power Plant, from the current 8C I have (both are 30MW output). Trying to average 1.2-1.3Mcr per roundtrip, with a single jump. Again, it's within 50ly from Azrael. Hope to see you guys around!
CMDR TheBS - Yet Another Middle Aged American (YAMAA) and Extremely Casual Gamer often confused for a Total Noob

Orkekum
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Orkekum

Postby Orkekum » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:15 pm

this is really nice!

Return to “Tips and Tricks”