Slow Down

Found the perfect trade route? Made a guide to the galaxy? Post it here!
tinnitus
Master
Master
CMDR: Nar Nar Goon
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Slow Down

Postby tinnitus » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:56 am

TorTorden wrote:Hmm..

The warthog is using hall sensors and, and not pots, it shouldn't have this noise issue.
It also really shouldn't need any form of calibration.

That really should be dead stable.

All french to me as some people say. Warthog does provide a control panel including an update service as well as a firmware update tool. I like to leave things alone when they are working as my father use to say when I complained that a tool was not functioning correctly " was it working before you tried to fix it"? Anyway happy it is working thanks again.
Image]

“In real life you never get to say "OMG I died, balls to wall and fly her apart.”

tinnitus
Master
Master

Postby tinnitus » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:52 pm

Well fook this puzzle all down today no controller function, nothing, zero but new is no keyboard input accepted in game, mouse and voice okay. Outside of the game controllers function using Thrustmaster control panel fookin weird. Not sure what to do so throwing the baby, water, tub all out the window and reinstall the 4.5 yards. Good Luck John.
Image]

“In real life you never get to say "OMG I died, balls to wall and fly her apart.”

tinnitus
Master
Master

Postby tinnitus » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:08 pm

Back online all working after a complete game uninstall. I bought an M2NVE drive and installed elite there. Decided to setup the controller from memory instead of the backup binding file this is a work in process considering how messed up my head is :) after 142000mg of chemo it kind of leaves a footprint. Anyway back in game trying to determine if I really need a Carrier? Thanks for the help.
Image]

tinnitus
Master
Master

Postby tinnitus » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:10 pm

tinnitus wrote:Back online all working after a complete game uninstall. I bought a M2NVE drive and installed elite there. Decided to setup the controller from memory instead of the backup binding file this is a work in process considering how messed up my head is :) after 142000mg of chemo it kind of leaves a footprint. Anyway back in game trying to determine if I really need a Carrier? Thanks for the help.
Image]

Return to “Tips and Tricks”