My New Home

Found the perfect trade route? Made a guide to the galaxy? Post it here!
ChuckDM
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: ChuckDM
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

My New Home

Postby ChuckDM » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:56 am

For the past few months I've been using Barba Ring in LP 355-65 as my "home base" because it's a Li-Yong Rui system with almost everything available in outfitting. However, I acquired an Imperial Clipper today and decided I wanted a new place to hang my flight helmet with a large pad, a shipyard, and no mailslot. (It's not that I can't ring the slot, it's just that I don't want to if I don't have to.) Since we don't have fleet carriers yet, I started looking for a megaship I could call home, since that would fit all my criteria, except I discovered that almost all of them do not have a shipyard.

Almost.

Enter Tiliala’s Lament in the Akandinigua system. It has full rearm/repair/refuel, outfitting with most modules available, a shipyard, and most importantly, large pads without a mailslot. It is also unique among this class of megaships in that it does not move, i.e. it stays in orbit around planet 5 permanently instead of jumping on a schedule.

So there ya go. If you're looking for a place to park your fleet for the next couple months, you might consider Tiliala’s Lament.

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: My New Home

Postby GreenViper » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:41 pm

Thanks for the tip CMDR !
I'll be paying it a visit when back in the bubble.
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Flight group leader & Council member

Mobius Colonial Republic Navy
:arrow:Arriving in Colonia, first check our MCRN status page for daily updated info on where carto data is needed.

Return to “Tips and Tricks”