Apps, websites, tools and helpers for Elite: Dangerous
tinnitus
Master
Master
CMDR: Nar Nar Goon
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Cutter

Postby tinnitus » Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:52 am

Support ticket created and submitted. Been away for a few weeks and like many I really do not need much for my game but sure be nice if I knew where my Cutter is. Not listed in Shipyard. Am sure they will have this fixed before I finish here. Wondering where lost ships go may be to the hard deck of a G9 world. Cutter big ship to lose and I used her most days.
Image]

“In real life you never get to say "OMG I died, balls to wall and fly her apart.”

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke

Re: Cutter

Postby JohnLuke » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:00 am

Humm.... that's weird. Hope they find your lost ship soon!
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

TorTorden
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: TorTorden
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby TorTorden » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:52 pm

I had a couple instances where a ship transfer borked itself, the transfer screen and the system map would say the ship was there, while it wasn't and I was able to re-request transfer it would pop into my hangar after five minutes.

Hey I'm Thor -
People call me Bob.

Rule 1: Pillage. Then burn.
Rule 2: No such thing as overkill, as long as there are reloads.

tinnitus
Master
Master
CMDR: Nar Nar Goon

Postby tinnitus » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:49 am

Got her she was right under my feet where I parked her Haha. Anyway all this fuss time to go do some heavy lifting been eyeballing a couple good cargo runs.

Thanks E:D and Mobius_ MPE.

TorTorden wrote:I had a couple instances where a ship transfer borked itself, the transfer screen and the system map would say the ship was there, while it wasn't and I was able to re-request transfer it would pop into my hangar after five minutes.

Yeah it is weird JL and so is your story Tor - so it would show no show :) Well no fix yet - must be more difficult than my original thoughts. Well I know that I would never sell the Cutter worked so hard to get her not really an easy path Vette/Cutter. Oh well do some Python work.
Image]

“In real life you never get to say "OMG I died, balls to wall and fly her apart.”

Return to “Tools and Helpers”