Animal
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Sean Bannon
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

A simple spreadsheet

Postby Animal » Fri May 12, 2017 12:05 am

Hi All.

Over the last few weeks, i have been gathering data from all sort of places, and compiling them in a spreadsheet to keep a track of what to visit, where have i been, and so on.
It is by no means complete, but its at a point that i don't mind making it accessible for all to read.

A few notes:
I take no claim to "first discoveries". That honor goes to a TON of other players. As i said i am just compiling the list.
This list is "work in progress" and is by no means complete.
I have yet to start plotting in my "tip off" sites to the list, so they will show up as i find the time.
I am a BIG believer of the "keep it simple" rule, hence only data that is actually needed, and not always as detailed as some people like.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1228043621

If any of you have knowledge of other places that are not on the list, let me know here in this thread and i will update the list as i go along.

If you find this usefull, then YAY, if not....Well.....dont care. :D

CMDR Sean Bannon.

de Carabas
Master
Master
CMDR: de Carabas
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: A simple spreadsheet

Postby de Carabas » Fri May 12, 2017 5:11 pm

Like it Animal! Simple and well worth coming back to when I need a break from bounty hunting or missions.
Thanks for sharing.
Rename your screen shots automatically! - Screen Shot Changer Visit MartianFire for more info.

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Mon May 15, 2017 8:43 pm

As Above.......

Cheers....

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

Frelix Arcadia
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Frelix Arcadia

Postby Frelix Arcadia » Thu May 25, 2017 2:02 am

Very Nice, I will use this indeed!

Orochimaru
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Orochimaruh

Postby Orochimaru » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:41 am

Animal wrote:Hi All.

Over the last few weeks, i have been gathering data from all sort of places, and compiling them in a spreadsheet to keep a track of what to visit, where have i been, and so on.
It is by no means complete, but its at a point that i don't mind making it accessible for all to read.

A few notes:
I take no claim to "first discoveries". That honor goes to a TON of other players. As i said i am just compiling the list.
This list is "work in progress" and is by no means complete.
I have yet to start plotting in my "tip off" sites to the list, so they will show up as i find the time.
I am a BIG believer of the "keep it simple" rule, hence only data that is actually needed, and not always as detailed as some people like.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1228043621

If any of you have knowledge of other places that are not on the list, let me know here in this thread and i will update the list as i go along.

If you find this usefull, then YAY, if not....Well.....dont care. :D

CMDR Sean Bannon.

Man, what a nice spreadsheet.
I will put it to good use :)
Thanks for sharing CMDR o7!
//"ye meet orochi crazy ass vulture pilot" ^^

Return to “Tools and Helpers”