Apps, websites, tools and helpers for Elite: Dangerous
CMDR Abil Midena
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Abil Midena
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

TCE MKII: Faction Tracking Panel

Postby CMDR Abil Midena » Tue May 02, 2017 11:38 pm

Hopefully, this is the right place for this post, if not, mods please move.

There is a third party tool that has been around since early 2015. It's called Trade Computer Extension and it's made by Eventure (not me). I posted about the new faction tracking part of it on the FD forums, but realize that not everyone visits that kind, respectful, troll-free environment (/sarcasm).

I really like TCE, and it makes my life easier, but not 'easy button' easier, so I'm passing on a new feature it has. The new feature keeps track of factions (% influence, status, etc), including charts!

You can read about TCE in the FD forums here: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthrea ... sion-Mk-II

I also made a video about the faction tracking part on YouTube, posted here https://youtu.be/4uZjv7Wuun0

Abil
My Youtube Channel
Elite - Elite - Elite

Telronyin
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Telronyin
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: TCE MKII: Faction Tracking Panel

Postby Telronyin » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:03 pm

Greetings CMDR Midena.

With the latest updates, TCE MKII is a very useful tool. I usually run with it active at all times, unless I'm in a CZ or HRES zone.
Having access to an updated commodity price list for trade is a basic requirement for me. The speed and access of creating trade routes is wonderful. Keeping track of factions is something I am getting into more, and TCE MKII makes that a breeze.

Exploring with it is also easy. It keeps an ongoing record in a Cartography tab of all the places you've been to and allows the player to create notes for anything they may wish to keep track of. If you are also inclined, you can take a picture of a planet/star to include in the Cartography section as well.

Now if we could only get a decent orrery...

Return to “Tools and Helpers”