Apps, websites, tools and helpers for Elite: Dangerous
zanderwild
Novice
Novice
CMDR: zanderwild
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Engineers Commodities - Swap Shop

Postby zanderwild » Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:11 am

I dont even know how to get any of this stuff. i was away from the game when engineers were added.

I do need some Praseodymium if someone can help me find some. preferably in a way other than mining since i dont have a mining equipped ship yet

Ramius
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: KPTRamius
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Ramius » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:02 pm

How much do you need? I have some spare before I sell it. I decided to take up mining to get it being a mining noob it took days of blasting rocks until I realised I was in the wrong place

uvelius
Master
Master
CMDR: Uvelius Sång

Modular Terminals?

Postby uvelius » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:03 pm

Anyone having Modular Terminals left? Would appreciate a haul very much ... give my Rat a proper boost and that Qwent bloke is very hungry.

All fixed. It seems MTs are quote common if you know where to look. Excellent.

Bo_Granger
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Bo Granger

Postby Bo_Granger » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:37 pm

I'm in search of "Chemical Manipulators." 10 or more would be fine. Just enough to get some more distance out of my FSD. I have a load of other data for trade or can pay in Gold or other commodity.

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke

Postby JohnLuke » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:51 pm

Bo_Granger wrote:I'm in search of "Chemical Manipulators." 10 or more would be fine. Just enough to get some more distance out of my FSD. I have a load of other data for trade or can pay in Gold or other commodity.

Chemical Manipulators is a material and as such, can't be transferred between players. This 'swap shop' thread was created a while back, when engineer recipes required cargo items as well as mats and data. The cargo items could be transferred between commanders.

I tend to use Google quite a bit to help me find engineer goodies. It turned up this resource that might be helpful for your hunt.

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthrea ... nipulators
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

tinnitus
Master
Master
CMDR: Nar Nar Goon

Postby tinnitus » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:38 pm

Bo_Granger wrote:I'm in search of "Chemical Manipulators." 10 or more would be fine. Just enough to get some more distance out of my FSD. I have a load of other data for trade or can pay in Gold or other commodity.

T9's love to have Chemical Manipulators I always go blow up a few in an Anarchy System but Signal Sources such as Convoy also have them picked up a few while I was hauling Meds to outbreak systems.
Image]

“In real life you never get to say "OMG I died, balls to wall and fly her apart.”

Return to “Tools and Helpers”