Prime-G1
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Prime-G1
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Game Glass and Others?

Postby Prime-G1 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:19 pm

Hail Wandering Commanders!

I have been enjoying Game Glass on my tablet while playing. The automated pulse wave is worth the $7 alone. Anyone know of other great tools for android? I also picked up ED tradepad to make quick searches of modules etc...

Good Journey
Prime-G1
RawrG1, on Twitch

AlphaHowl
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: ALPHA HOWL

Re: Game Glass and Others?

Postby AlphaHowl » Thu May 13, 2021 9:30 am

I just got game glass but not actually tried it yet because I'm very happy using Air Keyboard as I have set it up with a custom skin that nicely complements my HOTAS setup. Only things on the pad which aren't on my HOTAS buttons!

But has no interactivity like I believe Game Glass does so I am thinking of giving it a go.

Zetr0
Competent
Competent
CMDR: ZETERON

Postby Zetr0 » Fri May 14, 2021 10:04 am

Greetings Commander Prime-G1 -o7-

+1 on the Game Glass

I grabbed a couple of Old 2012/14 Kindel Fire Pads that my Missus no longer used and had upgrdaded from many moons ago.

Spent about 40 minutes Rooting the Firmware for a Working Andoid OS and then installed the Free / Demo version of Game Glass - Can I just say, it Changes the Game Quite a bit, even running just one of these devices as a tertiary input ( XBONE Controller + Keyboard + Andoid Touch Table ) make the game quite delightful indeed!

Initially I tought, well this is a cute gimmick, but as I was using it through out the play session, I started relying on it, and it wasn't untill the Tablet decided, not being plugged in and having no power was a good reason to turn off....

Not going to lie, there was a loud shrill scream and some crazed mash-based flandering of keys on the keyboard.... it was at that time, I knew I would be buying this program.

There are free Android Tablet to PC input tools out there and while these are great and highly configurable - Game Glass litterly has dedicated inputs for Elite and does look a tad better - adds that "ImMeRsIoN" when blasting Rocks or Pirates! .

Is it worth the $7 - yes as you can have 2 devices, so I have two touch tablets in front of me, one with the combat panel ( shard ) and the other with utils / engines etc..

I deffinately recommend any Commander to go and have a look at it, try the Free Version if you can and you will find out if its worth it for you.

I wouldn't recommend a mobile phone though, with my podgy phat fingers you are guaranteed to jettison all your cargo when trying to close the fuel scoop!

Hope that helps Commanders -o7-

tinnitus
Master
Master
CMDR: Nar Nar Goon

Postby tinnitus » Fri May 14, 2021 3:59 pm

When I used it, the current setting did not show the shield /max/min level no idea whether current shield strength is set at. It does have wonderful useful functions, but I'm a "VR" user everything is on HOTAS/Voice (audio power management) I ditched it still working on "VR" controllers interface for Odyssey.
Image]

“In real life you never get to say "OMG I died, balls to wall and fly her apart.”

tinnitus
Master
Master
CMDR: Nar Nar Goon

Postby tinnitus » Wed May 19, 2021 4:01 pm

This is Ground Control to Major Tom upgraded fails to make the grade, a journey to the end of Horizon and the beginning of an odyssey. Someone please make sure the greens are green, and we can get gaming.
Image]

“In real life you never get to say "OMG I died, balls to wall and fly her apart.”

Terternat
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR_Platform: PlayStation

Postby Terternat » Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:24 pm

I'm glad to hear you're enjoying Game Glass - it sounds like a pretty useful tool. As for other Android apps, have you checked out joywallet.com? They have a whole section on the best apps to save money, make money, and get rewards. There might be some cool tools on there that could enhance your gaming experience even more. Speaking of gaming, have you ever read an article on whether is bubble cash legit? It's a pretty fun way to potentially earn some extra cash. This website also has an article on the top iPhone games to win real money - I know you mentioned you're using an Android, but some of the games might be available on both platforms.

JakeSullivan
Harmless
Harmless

Postby JakeSullivan » Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:14 pm

Started off thinking it's just a cute gimmick, but during a play session, it became indispensable. The immersion is real, especially when dealing with those pesky pirates. Had a moment when one tablet decided to take a power nap mid-flight – cue the panicked button mashing. That's when I knew Game Glass had me hooked. At $7, it's a steal! Running two tablets now, combat panel on one, utilities on the other. It's like having my own cockpit setup. Tried free Android-to-PC tools, but Game Glass takes the cake with its Elite-specific features. I'm kinda new here, so hey to everyone! And oh, stumbled upon this cool list of apps that pay real money instantly. Thought I'd share the wealth.

Return to “Tools and Helpers”