[EMPIRE] !!! Emergency Comunication !!! The Knights of Beneverchio need your support in Avalon!

General Discussion about Wings, Fleets and Subgroups.
LuPoNe
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: LUPON
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

[EMPIRE] !!! Emergency Comunication !!! The Knights of Beneverchio need your support in Avalon!

Postby LuPoNe » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:48 pm

Good Day fellow Commanders,

This is CMDR LuPoN speaking for the Knights of Beneverchio.
We are a small group of players that are behind the Player Faction which is based in Avalon, aligned with the Empire, and I’m here seeking support from our wonderful community.

Non many knew we were a Player Faction, and we are working to allow us to gain control of the system against the Avalon Organization which not only controls Avalon, but has spread to neighboring systems, and we helped the LTT 420 to flush them out of their system.

Nowaday’s struggle is to overthrown their control of Avalon, in favour of our Player Faction, but we can’t do it alone: our small group of 7 people, 4 of which mainly active on this, can't do this alone, and we need all the help we can get.

Hoping this call for aid reaches up to every Commander in the region, should you need emergency aid from the Knights of Beneverchio, we’re always glad to help other Players and Players Faction, and to thrive in this fantastic galaxy, we need your support! and we’ll be more than happy to reciprocate that support!

Should you be in need of our assistance or need to contact us on PC, you can reach us in game, with the following player tags:

• SPARTAN B99
  • NIK FURY
  • LUPON

Safe journeys to you all CMDRs o7

CMDR LuPoN
PC (Open / MOBIUS PVE EURASIA)

Message to Moderators: If the post is not in line with the rules, please remove it and notify me, I haven't found anything against it, so if I've missed some rules, my bad!
Last edited by LuPoNe on Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

LuPoNe
Harmless
Harmless

Re: [EMPIRE] The Knights of Beneverchio need your support in Avalon!

Postby LuPoNe » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:24 am

Good Morning fellow Commanders o7

I'm here with a status update about our group's call for aid: first and foremost THANK YOU to the ones who got back to me in game and started to help out, that goes a long way for us and especially for me as a fairly new player in this wonderful community.

Despite the effort thought we're losing ground, mainly because there is an absurd amount of bounties turned in for the Avalon Organization that keeps them afloat.

Today's situation is the following:

The Avalon Organization is currently on elections in CD-53 136 where the CD-53 136 Partners is losing ground and gradually the system, while we are still pending a Famine, still not there.

This is an extended Call for Aid to every Commander in the region from our beloved Knights of Beneverchio: let the ancient knights rise again in this system, so their iconic Knights-Armor suits may shine again through our fleets canopies.

We're few, we're small, but we will not give up the fight, for the Glory of the Empire!

CMDR LuPoN
Voice of the Knights of Beneverchio

LuPoNe
Harmless
Harmless

!!! Emergency Communication !!! The Knights of Beneverchio need your support in Avalon!

Postby LuPoNe » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:53 pm

Good Day fellow Commanders,

We are a small group of players that are behind the Player Faction which is based in Avalon, aligned with the Empire, and I’m here seeking support from our wonderful community.

---------------------------------------------------------
!!! Emergency Transmission!!!
Avalon settlements update: Widespread Famine has been detected throughout the minor settlements of the Knights of Beneverchio.
Population affected: 350.000
Humanitarian Crisis Protocols: Activated

This is a call for aid to every Pilot, Commander and Faction in the region and in the bubble, we have a humanitarian crisis in action, thousands of people are starving, we need your support more than ever!

The Knights of Beneverchio people's fate rests upon our hands: rally together, despite your allegiances, help our people recover from the plots and schemes of the infamous Avalon Organization!

We hope to see many new names flying with us, in a time where we face a new alien threat we should not forget about our own people.

Should you be in need of our assistance or need to contact us on PC, you can reach us in game, with the following player tags:

• SPARTAN B99
  • NIK FURY
  • LUPON

CMDR LuPoN

PS: This is a good opportunity to harvest large quantities of FSD wake data, as well as get a good bunch of influence with the Empire. In addition we have another faction facing an imminent Outbreak, so Avalon gets more and more interesting if you have to resupply for your favorite engineerings ;)

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth

Re: [EMPIRE] !!! Emergency Comunication !!! The Knights of Beneverchio need your support in Avalon!

Postby Xebeth » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:17 pm

LuPoNe wrote:...

Moved topic to Wing Commanders, as it is clearly about the actions of a Player Faction and not actually a news item
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

LuPoNe
Harmless
Harmless

Re: [EMPIRE] !!! Emergency Comunication !!! The Knights of Beneverchio need your support in Avalon!

Postby LuPoNe » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:46 am

Xebeth wrote:
LuPoNe wrote:...

Moved topic to Wing Commanders, as it is clearly about the actions of a Player Faction and not actually a news item

Thanks and sorry for the wrong section!

Cmdr Darkminded
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Darkminded
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: !!! Emergency Communication !!! The Knights of Beneverchio need your support in Avalon!

Postby Cmdr Darkminded » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:20 am

LuPoNe wrote:Good Day fellow Commanders,

!!! Emergency Transmission!!!
Avalon settlements update: Widespread Famine has been detected throughout the minor settlements of the Knights of Beneverchio.
Population affected: 350.000
Humanitarian Crisis Protocols: Activated

This is a call for aid to every Pilot, Commander and Faction in the region and in the bubble, we have a humanitarian crisis in action, thousands of people are starving, we need your support more than ever!

The Knights of Beneverchio people's fate rests upon our hands: rally together, despite your allegiances, help our people recover from the plots and schemes of the infamous Avalon Organization!

We hope to see many new names flying with us, in a time where we face a new alien threat we should not forget about our own people.

• SPARTAN B99
  • NIK FURY
  • LUPON

CMDR LuPoN

PS: This is a good opportunity to harvest large quantities of FSD wake data, as well as get a good bunch of influence with the Empire. In addition we have another faction facing an imminent Outbreak, so Avalon gets more and more interesting if you have to resupply for your favorite engineerings ;)
Hello, i will be online this night, it is allways a pleasure tu help fellow Empire citizens and Knights like White Templars are, my ingame user is James Darkminded, in the bouble, or just Darkminded, presently at colonia! Do you have a Discord channel?

Enviado do meu D2403 através do Tapatalk
Viscount Darkminded, Diplomat of the Empire, Preceptor of The White Templars

LuPoNe
Harmless
Harmless

Re: !!! Emergency Communication !!! The Knights of Beneverchio need your support in Avalon!

Postby LuPoNe » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:58 pm

Cmdr Darkminded wrote:Hello, i will be online this night, it is allways a pleasure tu help fellow Empire citizens and Knights like White Templars are, my ingame user is James Darkminded, in the bouble, or just Darkminded, presently at colonia! Do you have a Discord channel?

Enviado do meu D2403 através do Tapatalk

Hello Commander,

Thank you for the support during this dire time. Further details have been sent via PM, you are free to add me to your comms list in ED!

diederick
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: DIEDERICK

Postby diederick » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:49 am

I have been popping Avalon Organization ships all evening yesterday in a low intensity zone near Avalon 3. Plan on being online this evening as well (Central Euro time). If I'm feeling really brave I'll try a high intensity ;)

I will watch for any of the cmdr names you listed.

Return to “Wing Commanders”