Looking for crew members

General Discussion about Wings, Fleets and Subgroups.
Harry_Wesker
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Harry_Wesker
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Looking for crew members

Postby Harry_Wesker » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:13 pm

Im looking for battle-ready pilots to put their skills to good use against raiders, interdictors and pirates, so we can form a crew and (eventually) get some traction in the community, so players seek us out to defend them, or to hunt down other players that have caused them grief. Something similar to the fuel rats, but oriented around defense and hunting.

And to do some regular bounty hunting in wings too, of course (who doesnt enjoy demolishing NPCs after all)

You dont have to be in a warship to join, regardless of whether youre in an eagle or a corvette, or even a cobra. Anyone that enjoys punishing the wicked (or wants to learn how to) is welcome to join.

Thanks in advance

DarkMere
Master
Master
CMDR: DarkMere
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Looking for crew members

Postby DarkMere » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:32 pm

Not sure I understand you correctly, but I get the drift that you are looking for members to go and take on PvP griefers. Sorry if I have got hold of the wrong end of the stick, but if my assumption is correct, that's not what Mobius is for. Its possible that you might find some members who want to go into open and do that, but people join this group to get away from that.

As for PvE wings bounty hunting, yep, we go for that one :)

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:11 pm

Harry_Wesker wrote:Im looking for battle-ready pilots to put their skills to good use against raiders, interdictors and pirates, so we can form a crew and (eventually) get some traction in the community, so players seek us out to defend them, or to hunt down other players that have caused them grief. Something similar to the fuel rats, but oriented around defense and hunting.

And to do some regular bounty hunting in wings too, of course (who doesnt enjoy demolishing NPCs after all)

You dont have to be in a warship to join, regardless of whether youre in an eagle or a corvette, or even a cobra. Anyone that enjoys punishing the wicked (or wants to learn how to) is welcome to join.

Thanks in advance

No Point.....

They will combat log......

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke

Postby JohnLuke » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:31 pm

Harry_Wesker wrote:<<< or to hunt down other players that have caused them grief. >>>

We don't hunt down players in Mobius. Ever.

You may want to take a few minutes to read the policy to make sure that this is the right group for you.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Return to “Wing Commanders”