Where to report a player who killed me in Mobius ?

General Discussion about Wings, Fleets and Subgroups.
Soulreape
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Soulreape
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Where to report a player who killed me in Mobius ?

Postby Soulreape » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:35 pm

Hi,

I was set up for trading and got attacked by a player called [redacted] in my Python. He interdicted and killed me with his panther equipped with some devastating thermal weapons before I had a chance to chat.

Lost 4 mil buy back and 4 mil in cargo :( Not a good night, just started getting back into it as well since my new rift arrived. Think I will be playing in my own private group from now on.

Soulreape.

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Where to report a player who killed me in Mobius ?

Postby JohnLuke » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:25 pm

Sorry to hear that your ship was destroyed.

Please contact the admins here with th e players name, what group you were in (Mobius or Mobius PvE) details of the encounter, and any screenshots and/or video that you have of the event.

They will take the appropriate action from there.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Darr Valen
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Darr Valen

Postby Darr Valen » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:31 pm

If killed, always make sure to screenshot the death screen for proof. Even if you can't record a battle, you have time to capture a death screen in all cases. Sorry to hear you were killed.

bl00dh0und9
Competent
Competent
CMDR: bl00dh0und9
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Postby bl00dh0und9 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:41 pm

Not to make light of the situation, cause it's extremely unfortunate, but what's a panther?

Flip
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Flip Martin
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby Flip » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:49 pm

Hi Soulreape. Sorry to hear about that. The forum having a strict policy of “no blame and shame”, i had to edit your post. However, don’t worry the name of that commander has been noted.

To answer your question, the correct procedure to report such events is to PM an admin or a moderator, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the main forum page, or send an email to admin@elitepve.com. Ideally a screenshot of the “You’ve been destroyed by” screen or a vid of the event should be linked or attached, tho.
We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty! ―Douglas Adams

Darr Valen
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Darr Valen

Postby Darr Valen » Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:01 pm

bl00dh0und9 wrote:Not to make light of the situation, cause it's extremely unfortunate, but what's a panther?

One of the unreleased ships that is going to be gigantic in the clipperXL model..

Which leads me to posit: Frontier killed this player. It was an assassination. He stumbled upon a new ship being tested, and was murdered for it to protect the secret.
;)

bl00dh0und9
Competent
Competent
CMDR: bl00dh0und9
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Postby bl00dh0und9 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:56 pm

Darr Valen wrote:
bl00dh0und9 wrote:Not to make light of the situation, cause it's extremely unfortunate, but what's a panther?

One of the unreleased ships that is going to be gigantic in the clipperXL model..

Which leads me to posit: Frontier killed this player. It was an assassination. He stumbled upon a new ship being tested, and was murdered for it to protect the secret.
;)

Ha. If that's the case and he did in fact stumble upon this "prototype", OP should be honored. Still sucks on the cost and cargo loss.

Return to “Wing Commanders”